Kicking around some pvp ideas

revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
Alright, first off, I'm on android, so please remember that when replying. (My main is a monk btw)

> [edit] 3* pots per match to make you use them wisely and not just spam skills (1 for each life?)

> normal cooldowns on the 2 secondary skills for all classes, forces players to plan out when they can use between cooldown and pot amount.

> fix the hit detection and affects of fists/eruption/dash. these and normal attacks should be the staple of pvp being directional skill-wise attacks. While the secondary (more powerful) skills with long cool-downs are kept to a minimum.

> Monk's dodge out of ice blink - I know this is a mage's problem. It only severely slows enemies not completely freezes them, because monk's roll and warrior's Dash are the fastest actions in the game(i think), they should still be able to use them at 1/4th or something normal speed while "frozen" to escape or w/e.

> Keep in mind for android, blink is still 3 seconds

> Monk's vortex - for me it doesn't feel like it draws in the other character like in campaign mode, idk if it's me or what.

> Parry counterattack CD 1.5 seconds or something to stop the double parry invincibility, can still block for half damage but no counter.

> Monk should take damage on running jump kick

> mage eruption should knock back (like in campaign). Monk's fists should stun or disrupt if you hit them full on (like in campaign). Dash works just like in single player so that's fine.

I tried to take everything I saw through comments to put this up so hopefully this sounds good lol. Also I don't expect them to use this I just wanted to put down my ideas.

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Absolutely not. No pots=I'm going to hack this game.

Actually, to hack the game, id have to put effort into it. And EW3 doesnt deserve my attention.

Anyway, you need pots to get three kills cuz of the time limit, and you need it to beat laggers and such.

I feel like they should remove the timer on pots so i can spam more, actually.

Double parry is a must. You need it to counter attack. Monks and mages move out if danger with their defensive skills, but warrior doesnt. It seems fair that warrior should have no cooldown, especially when parrying rage of vajra and vortex and fists all back to back.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    I fail to see how warrior's invincibility and amazing offense on a defensive move equals monk and mage's "move out of danger" skills.
    Especially when they both have cool-downs while parry counter attack doesn't. I understand you would hate for your beloved warrior to get knocked down a peg and actually be the tank class it's supposed to be, but look at it from the other character's perspective.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Oh, you said parry counter attack.

Whatever. Against mage and monk, it never does anything.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Yes yes yes!

limit pots = five stars *****
    frozen roll = ** really interesting idea though. If done it should also include slow ice blink when frozen including the freeze from vortex

android blink at 3 seconds = that's still too long
    vortex draw in and eruption push-back = ****