Options

kindle player's

are the issues with the kindle fires and net work error going to be fixed? It's been three days we can't load game. Its rather upsetting. Would hate to loose ew 3. Please let us know.

Comments

• Options
    GefahrGefahr Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi psychward, I have seen you in the game-- nice to see familiar names posting. All I know is that Amazon updated the Kindle OS, which is part of the problem. I posted a poor review in the Kindle store to hopefully bring some attention to the issue, or at least keep people from downloading the game. Themexican posted a review too. I dunno man, hope to be back playing soon!
  • Options
    SPQRSPQR Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi guys, I agree it's a pain in the rear. Any suggestions as to what we can do?
  • Options
    GefahrGefahr Registered Users 3 Posts
    SPQR wrote: »
    Hi guys, I agree it's a pain in the rear. Any suggestions as to what we can do?

Themexican (another player) and I gave the game a poor review on Amazon, since it is still listed for download. I have also reached out to Amazon customer service and escalated my ticket with them. I asked for my money back for in-app purchases since I can no longer play and Glu is obviously ignoring Kindle players. I also threatened to cancel my Prime subscription. Not sure what good it will do, but perhaps if enough of us raise a fuss, it may lead to something. Needless to say, I will never download another Glu product again!
  • Options
    psychwardpsychward Registered Users 24 Posts
    Im playing AVABEL online.. its fun with better graphics. But we have all worked sooo hard on ew 3 and its really frustrating that they won't even tell us what is going on. I put a complaint in with amazon they sent me a 5$ gift card whoopee lol..that does nothing to get our game back that we all have put sooo much time in to. Hey I miss every one and all the friends I have made.. it would really suck to lose them..!!! GLU PLEASE FIX THIS!!#
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I'm wondering.....Glu doesn't even bothering updating Kindle version of EW3, so what makes you think they'll fix this?

They still haven't fixed the iPhone 4 issue from 5 months ago.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    psychward wrote: »
    are the issues with the kindle fires and net work error going to be fixed? It's been three days we can't load game. Its rather upsetting. Would hate to loose ew 3. Please let us know.

Hi psychward I have been onto Amazon today to complain. The person I did online chat with said they would report issues to the game developers. May help if lot s of players do the same. I have also given a very low star feedback and recommended buyers to buy without checking on this website. Let's hope it gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    Yeah this is ****!!
  • Options
    NolevosNolevos Registered Users 17 Posts
    5 days now and no response from Glu to people who use Kindles to access their products. I expected more. At the very least I expected some type of acknowledgement to the Customer Care ticket I submitted. At best I thought I would get a response here on the forum from a Dev.... but not even a moderator has chimed in on single post made about issues with this game on Kindle. No representative of Glu has made any attempt to address any Kindle player. This is poor business. Eternity Warriors 3 is STILL AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON AMAZON!!!! And it DOESN'T WORK!!! Seriously?!? What the f&ck Glu?! Forget good or bad business practices that's just bullsh:t !
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Developers dont read the forums, BTW.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    draindrain Registered Users 12 Posts
    SPQR wrote: »
    Hi psychward I have been onto Amazon today to complain. The person I did online chat with said they would report issues to the game developers. May help if lot s of players do the same. I have also given a very low star feedback and recommended buyers to buy without checking on this website. Let's hope it gets fixed soon.

I also have a ticket in with glu, but who knows how long that could take. I contacted Amazon on Sunday and they told me the same. They are supposed to call back when they have more information, but told me to expect at least a 4 day wait. That would make it tomorrow, so let's hope they can give me some info and an estimated restore time at the very least. I'll post what I find out here if, in fact, glu or Amazon bother to respond.
  • Options
    Any suggestions then??
  • Options
    DRAIN!!!! I miss you sis!!
  • Options
    psychward wrote: »
    DRAIN!!!! I miss you sis!!

Check your email once in a while then crazy lady lol
  • Options
    TooterTooter Registered Users 3 Posts
    I just got off the phone with Amazon and they put another ticket in but she said they have alot already. So maybe something will get done soon. Amazon is going to call me back tomorrow to see if it is fixed. When I hear anything I'll post it on here. Oh Hi Drain and that crazy lady.
  • Options
    TOOTER!!!!I miss every one :( you all love my crazy!!! :)
  • Options
    So, my thinking is no one is even going to bother with us...Amazon did not bother to contact me (what did I tell you) so I called them again and got the same bs story that the technical team is in contact with glu and they will call me back to let me know when they have come up with some resolution...
  • Options
    FIRESTARFIRESTAR Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi game name is kyrian. I have been talking to Amazon since June 7th. I had already did support ticket, which glu didn't respond! Today when I talked to Amazon they said that glu is doing maintenance for kindle players and that this maintenance will take 2 -3 business days. I told Amazon that kindle players have been down since Sat. Amazon says they will contact glu again! Now Amazon also gave me PHONE number for glu, which is (415) 800-6100. I called glu and a automated message came on that said, they do not do customer service calls by phone, but you can leave it name and number and someone will contact you. Glu has terrible customer service period. I only got a trouble ticket number, because Amazon got it for me. Glu never answered the support form email I sent them. We should keep complaining to Amazon, because glu doesn't answer. If we don't get satisfaction from this, then we all need to request refunds for the money we paid to play, because glu has not kept their end of the bargain. Let's see how long Amazon will continue to carry a vender like this!!!!!! GLU HAS NO PROBLEM TAKING OUR MONEY!!!!!
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Hey, folks.

I just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that the developers are aware of the problem on Amazon devices, and they're actively working to solve it. There should be a solution very soon.
  • Options
    TooterTooter Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for the update.
  • Options
    NolevosNolevos Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thank you TotallyNotSteve.
  • Options
    Tooter wrote: »
    Thanks for the update.

Yes thank you.
  • Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Kindle is up and running!!!! No changes!
  • Options
    Psychward we are back on. Started yesterday after the site was down for repair.