okay, what just happened?

PiettPiett Registered Users 1 Posts
To put simply, I downed Nien and received a helm which after upgrading, was a better item than what I currently have. So, after evolving it, I spent 20 or so diamonds for the mats needed to upgrade to the next tier. Do another Nien fight for more mats, come back and find the helm is now gone? What gives? Can someone either reimburse me the diamonds or return the helm (which I'd rather have)?

Comments

• PanZillaPanZilla Registered Users 49 Posts
    Piett wrote: »
    To put simply, I downed Nien and received a helm which after upgrading, was a better item than what I currently have. So, after evolving it, I spent 20 or so diamonds for the mats needed to upgrade to the next tier. Do another Nien fight for more mats, come back and find the helm is now gone? What gives? Can someone either reimburse me the diamonds or return the helm (which I'd rather have)?

I want wutever this guy just smoked
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Piett wrote: »
    ... helm which after upgrading, was a better item ...

The phrase "was a better item" is past tense so you are saying you did the upgrades. Did you perhaps equip it?

Just a thought... I've also seen inventory bugs where things disappear but they always came back after exiting the inventory screen and going back in.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    So, to sum this up.

Piett was farming Nian for gear. He got a brand new helm, and spent 20 gems evolving it. Then he was out of reagents, so he started farming Nian again. And when he returned to his inventory, the helm was gone. So now he wants either the 20 gems or the helm back.

To answer your question, bugs like this are your own loss. If you lost the helm, it's gone forever. Glu's not gonna give it back, or the gems.

But you're welcome to spend some money!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    So, to sum this up.

Piett was farming Nian for gear. He got a brand new helm, and spent 20 gems evolving it. Then he was out of reagents, so he started farming Nian again. And when he returned to his inventory, the helm was gone. So now he wants either the 20 gems or the helm back.

To answer your question, bugs like this are your own loss. If you lost the helm, it's gone forever. Glu's not gonna give it back, or the gems.

But you're welcome to spend some money!

The correct course of action is, I believe, to submit a Customer Care ticket. They are excellent when it comes to things like this.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    You are welcome to come complain about your issue on the forum. However if you want the issue looked into you should send a ticket to the Customer Care Team.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.
  • NolevosNolevos Registered Users 17 Posts

Up to 48 hours, what a joke!
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Nolevos wrote: »

Up to 48 hours, what a joke!

No a joke would have been, "Please be aware that it may take till the rise of the second moon of the harvest season for a response." OR! " Me: Knock Knock; You: Who's there?; Me: Not your response for up to 48 more hours."

But seriously, the support team that handles the tickets does this for ever game not just Eternity Warriors 3.
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    " Me: Knock Knock; You: Who's there?; Me: Not your response for up to 48 more hours.

made me laugh so hard. I can't handle this.
    cheers!
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    48H ? I waited 3 weeks for last ticket to be answered
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    No a joke would have been, "Please be aware that it may take till the rise of the second moon of the harvest season for a response." OR! " Me: Knock Knock; You: Who's there?; Me: Not your response for up to 48 more hours."

But seriously, the support team that handles the tickets does this for ever game not just Eternity Warriors 3.

We've got a witty moderator here.

Well, it wasn't a joke. Jokes are funny. Not a complete ****ed up mess, like your company.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Acctually it was a pretty funny answer. But complaining about an up to 48h waiting time in a game like this, as Nolevos does, is kind of a joke imo. But if it goes as far as three weeks as Mohamed said then yes that sux idd.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    well my response did take longer than 48 but whatever...it takes as long as it takes. the knock knock joke was pretty funny though lol
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Took them 3h to reply to me amd second time 8h
  • brokn84brokn84 Registered Users 30 Posts
    winner for best mod comment ever