reset character / name

raven1983raven1983 Registered Users 7 Posts
Is there any possibility to change character name or to reset character itself ?

Comments

• raven1983raven1983 Registered Users 7 Posts
    any suggestions ?
  • TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    At present, I don't believe there's any way to reset a character's name or progression. Sorry!
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    You can reset your name, not your character.

Why in hell would you want to get rid of your character? The game is bad enough without starting over.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Demon100Demon100 Registered Users 13 Posts
    How do you reset your name?
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Demon100 wrote: »
    How do you reset your name?

It´s not really an official Glu method to do it. Kindof a bug.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    raven1983 wrote: »
    Is there any possibility to change character name or to reset character itself ?

helpdesk ticket support@glu.com
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    You can reset your name, not your character.

wow... really?? why wasn't this mentioned in the 20+ posts about renaming your character over the last 2 years?

Can you say what it is here or pm me please... I have been desperately wanting to change my character name for at least that long
  • OxalicOxalic Registered Users 33 Posts
    The only way I know of to change a character name on an iOS system is to delete the app and then submit a support ticket and ask for your character to be restored. You redownload the game and create a new character. They will then ask what new character name you want your old character to be loaded onto. Give them the character name and boom. Whole process takes about a week. Just did it recently. Hope this helps.
    EW3 IGN: Τοοl
    Guild: BlackPearll
    Currently farming for Demon Lord reagents & completing Lava set
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Oxalic wrote: »
    The only way I know of to change a character name on an iOS system is to delete the app and then submit a support ticket and ask for your character to be restored. You redownload the game and create a new character. They will then ask what new character name you want your old character to be loaded onto. Give them the character name and boom. Whole process takes about a week. Just did it recently. Hope this helps.

Thanks... can anyone confirm this works for android?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    wow... really?? why wasn't this mentioned in the 20+ posts about renaming your character over the last 2 years?

Can you say what it is here or pm me please... I have been desperately wanting to change my character name for at least that long

I only found out a couple days ago. I'm thinking it happened by accident.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.