Honest warrior who consistently defeat mage in PVP(android)

VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
Ok I have been fighting mages all day in pvp for some reason, and I think I have won one match. I want to know from warriors that pvp on android who defeat mages on a regular basis because I don't think its possible.

I literally can parry EVERYTHING thrown at me, all the lightning bolts from the orb, get close and parry freeze when they try to blink away, parry EVERY purple ball and eruption(the give-away of the little red line is great). However all my parrys sent back at them deal NO damage. I have got numerous 4 or 5 hit combos from the parrys so I know the hits connected, however NO damage was dealt. This is absolutely ridiculous, and I am thinking of quitting the game based on this alone.

It's the most frustrating think to be better, more skilled, and faster than opponent however to lose because none of your hits connect. Its unbelievable g l u has not fixed this yet. I can't even understand it.

Maybe warriors with FULL gold ruins and maxed out can have a better chance, however im 12.6k gs with all purple blue and still don't stand much of a chance against 12k+ mages. 11k I can sometimes handle if they suck.

So anyone can chime in and help me out here

Vykus

Comments

• VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    I dont even see the need to be evasive as a mage vs a warrior. Just stand there and spam abilities you cant be hit anyway
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    I can win against most mages, or at least put up a good fight, on a condition that:
    1. They don't spam mana pots and hide under orb all the time (@ almost all rank 0 mages)
    2. They don't lag

Also, I never met a warrior who won with me easily (or more than once), but monks own me since last "balancing" like a kid now..
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
    Guess im right, there are no warriors on android who can defeat mage regularly. They need to fix this shiit
  • RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
    On IOS, warrior vs mage seems even. If played well you can beat a warrior as a mage, if a warrior plays well it can destroy a mage.

I can not tell you how many times a warrior will crush me, mage, with one charge. They will also parry almost all of my abilities, multiple times in a row.

If anyone feels untouchable, mage vs warrior, it is the warrior. You really cant complain if you have a laggy connection. You have to base these claims on battles where lag is not a variable.
    Rankavich wrote: »
    On IOS, warrior vs mage seems even. If played well you can beat a warrior as a mage, if a warrior plays well it can destroy a mage.

I can not tell you how many times a warrior will crush me, mage, with one charge. They will also parry almost all of my abilities, multiple times in a row.

If anyone feels untouchable, mage vs warrior, it is the warrior. You really cant complain if you have a laggy connection. You have to base these claims on battles where lag is not a variable.

Yeah I hear you but I am talking about android not IOS(the two are much different), and I never have lag I have wifi great connection never lag. I am basing this on non-lag battles. I have a very large sample size to base my conclusions on.

My next step is to record a couple mage fights so people can see how really crazy it is that they never take damage
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Guess im right, there are no warriors on android who can defeat mage regularly. They need to fix this shiit

Did you read my post? What they need to fix is add autokicking laggers and reviewing all the spenders - pretty sure all the "top" players on android use hacked roms with unlimited gems, nobody is retarded enough to spend thousands on tickets..
    Like I said, I can beat most mages, if they play fair. Unfortunately almost all the top ones either hack, lag or use mana potions like crazy, when almost never use any.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Master your charge and you should be good to go.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Well heres a strategy that might work for you againsg mage and I think is effective.

Stay on the sides of the arena at all times and wait for mage to come to you. The only thing that should be able to hit you without mage getting too close for comfort is eruption and it is very easy to parry. Eruption distance is the same as dash distance so anytime to come close hit them with a dash followed with 2 normal hits which have enough speed to hit mage so that their skill sets are blocked off meanjng they cant blink away (3rd normal hit takes slightly longer to make contact so mage can blink from this). With purple runes you will deal at least 35 to 85 percent depending on your crits. You eill deal alot more damage with full ice runes and even a tiny bit of pvp power. The only time you should venture out of the wall side is when they get a lucky hit on you and your health is lower with little time left.
    Never and I mean NEVER use your whirlwind or barrage against a skilled mage. Absolutely useless.
    Hope this helps.
    ;)
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Well heres a strategy that might work for you againsg mage and I think is effective.

Stay on the sides of the arena at all times and wait for mage to come to you. The only thing that should be able to hit you without mage getting too close for comfort is eruption and it is very easy to parry. Eruption distance is the same as dash distance so anytime to come close hit them with a dash followed with 2 normal hits which have enough speed to hit mage so that their skill sets are blocked off meanjng they cant blink away (3rd normal hit takes slightly longer to make contact so mage can blink from this). With purple runes you will deal at least 35 to 85 percent depending on your crits. You eill deal alot more damage with full ice runes and even a tiny bit of pvp power. The only time you should venture out of the wall side is when they get a lucky hit on you and your health is lower with little time left.
    Never and I mean NEVER use your whirlwind or barrage against a skilled mage. Absolutely useless.
    Hope this helps.

SSSSSShhhhhhhhhh.......lol.....nah its cool strat. The dash then 2 attacks right after works well against mage cause for some reason if mage doesn't blink right it'll hit for massive damage. I play mage too so I know what works against her and Mohican nailed most of it on the spot. Maybe use ICE Runes instead of anything else to increase damage of your dash?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Master your charge and you should be good to go.

Until you face a lagger.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • PanZillaPanZilla Registered Users 49 Posts
    not sure how different mage and warrior is between IOS and And
    however on IOS, the way I beat mage is keep parry and push in, once mage blink, I dash to where ever they blink to.
    If you are able to hit mage with dash then you can follow with 2 hits. If you are able to dash mage and launch them to ground then you can follow by WW (90% you will kill mage with WW)

I do not have any problem killing mage.
    Specially if I play defense instead of offense, I hardly lose, only lose to laggy mage that run and spam light orb.
    you should not lose to a mage if you play defense, but then I stop playing defense now because PVP ranking is stupid.
    I just want the AP and move on to next match.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    SSSSSShhhhhhhhhh.......lol.....nah its cool strat. The dash then 2 attacks right after works well against mage cause for some reason if mage doesn't blink right it'll hit for massive damage. I play mage too so I know what works against her and Mohican nailed most of it on the spot. Maybe use ICE Runes instead of anything else to increase damage of your dash?

Haha sorry I just want them to know that warriors can be on par with mages. Dont want glu thinking these guys are right and then buff up warrior dash and increase mage cooldown like they did on ios
    ;)
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Similar in that I'm only looking for AP until pvp fair fights are the norm. Could care less about rank at this point.

As far as mage fights go, I tend to do what panzilla outlined. Main difference is I usually lose to any 10k GS or better mage that's at least half-competent. I beat a few good mages here and there, but most are losses. Dashing toward their blink destination is about the only way I can close the distance for a hit.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • khansaikhansai Registered Users 15 Posts
    I beat mages on a consistent base on android . Only mage I really lose to are lagging mages that ink all over the map an modded mages high gs spamming lightning orbs. Just got to know n where to dash
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »

At first Ice Runes doesn't affect the dash skill and its power. elemental atk increases your overall atk. this has been researched already.
    See this: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?99875-Skill-element-and-Rune-element

And for your problem: After mastering your parry AND dashes you should consider to evade mages atks. because once you parry you lose your mobility which you need.
    1st. priority: evade.
    2nd: parry.

Good luck