I'm glad there's a new tier, moloch, when does the update come?

I have noticed the new info on johnwayne's thread. I'm am very happy. while some guys complain about working months to get the full godly loot, I am very happy. I reached level 50 with all characters a few weeks ago, so it is good timing for me. I am glad there are new dungeons coming and new reagents. I can finally get rid of some extra godly items. i like how pvp has an offseason and main season weekend tournaments too (although gem rewards being cut in half is extremely disappointing especially when we have four less days to get to 2.5k ap). i like the difficulty off spider queen, but her charge skill is extremely powerful. moloch or gluadmin, can you post a sticky today like how it was when moloch posted a preview of the ivar caverns?
Prev1

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    The update will probably come after this pay to win tournament, so Glu can introuduce new gear so more gullible people will pay money and Glu can make more money.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    The update will probably come after this pay to win tournament, so Glu can introuduce new gear so more gullible people will pay money and Glu can make more money.

it seems like you always complain about something in every post i have seen you in.
  • JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    I'm with you Ultra, why spend money on this tourney if we r gonna get a new set of tier gear on this upcoming month
    ...............OWNED.................
  • JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    He complains because he has the right to do it and the nerves to say it in public.
    ...............OWNED.................
    radshorty wrote: »
    it seems like you always complain about something in every post i have seen you in.

You know? I'm wrong. Yeah, I'm wrong to complain.

I complained about PvP before it was released. Everyone hated me. But hey, now it looks like EVERYONE is just ecstatic about it now, right?

I complained about this update before it was even released. Now JonWayne has some new info for us, and most people are pisśed off. Guess who said it was gonna be a bloodsucking update before? Yours truly, my friend.

I complain about everything to **** people off. But none of my comments are INACCURATE. They're right, but Glû not dumb people who never learn like you always hate it. Why? Because the truth hurts, and deep down, you know my comments are true.
  • FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    You know? I'm wrong. Yeah, I'm wrong to complain.

I complained about PvP before it was released. Everyone hated me. But hey, now it looks like EVERYONE is just ecstatic about it now, right?

I complained about this update before it was even released. Now JonWayne has some new info for us, and most people are pisśed off. Guess who said it was gonna be a bloodsucking update before? Yours truly, my friend.

I complain about everything to **** people off. But none of my comments are INACCURATE. They're right, but Glû not dumb people who never learn like you always hate it. Why? Because the truth hurts, and deep down, you know my comments are true.

Still hate you :/
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    I have noticed the new info on johnwayne's thread. I'm am very happy. while some guys complain about working months to get the full godly loot, I am very happy. I reached level 50 with all characters a few weeks ago, so it is good timing for me. I am glad there are new dungeons coming and new reagents. I can finally get rid of some extra godly items. i like how pvp has an offseason and main season weekend tournaments too (although gem rewards being cut in half is extremely disappointing especially when we have four less days to get to 2.5k ap). i like the difficulty off spider queen, but her charge skill is extremely powerful. moloch or gluadmin, can you post a sticky today like how it was when moloch posted a preview of the ivar caverns?

Wait till the update comes before you comment. Base on the feedback from the China Androids players, no one has gotten a gold T9 weapon from Wave 124 yet. They only seen purple, so it's base on the assumption that if you can get purple, you can get gold theory that gold T9 drops from wave 124 onwards.

So far only 2 players posted that they gotten gold T9 Fortitude armour from the new map. And they spent several revive and HP/MP pots for EACH session. of course they could be more players who succeed but did not post.

Some players gotten gold T9 weapon from offering, but god knows how much they spent.

Players with above 30% fire attack and 40% ice resist can't clear the map without using potsssss. Boss is still able to kill you in sec. So even if you want to try and learn the boss attack pattern, you're limited by the tickets you have.

In general, no one in Android China posted anything positive about the new update. So really, hold on to your comments until you experienced it.
    They introduced it in China?

Of course my people will be the first to spend thousands.

What happened to the asian stinginess that my parents raised me up with? Jesus.

And wow, Jon, it's that bad? Daaamn.
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    This update sounds like a ridiculous money grab.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
    more content means I'm going to keep playing. I'm glad it is updating now instead of in months, so i dont have to keep working on getting full godly armor on all characters. I can just go straight to whatever the new tier gold items are named. I'm going to stay optimistic because it has already taken months to get all godly on one characters, so why not just release one now :). thx johnwayne for your input, I'm glad the Chinese are the test dummies for the update and not the other countries, so they will fix SOME things up before release in my country.
    For one, I would like you to kindly shut your ****ing face. What are you, a ****ing American? I'm Chinese, dip****. Take your white head and shove it up your ignorant *** you *******.

As for the ice kingdoms, you really must be white, considering your low IQ. You wanna spend thousands of dollars on potions for new lvls? Idiot.

The only thing Glu's gonna do is make the game worse. Of course, this is gonna go straight over your dumb *** and you'll keep wanting more. You can cry when the update comes.

Test dummies. Go **** yourself. Capitalist ****ing *******.

I'm ashamed to say I live in America.
    bigBrules wrote: »
    This update sounds like a ridiculous money grab.

It is......what made you think otherwise?
    For one, I would like you to kindly shut your ****ing face. What are you, a ****ing American? I'm Chinese, dip****. Take your white head and shove it up your ignorant *** you *******.

As for the ice kingdoms, you really must be white, considering your low IQ. You wanna spend thousands of dollars on potions for new lvls? Idiot.

The only thing Glu's gonna do is make the game worse. Of course, this is gonna go straight over your dumb *** and you'll keep wanting more. You can cry when the update comes.

if u want to go back to communist china be my guest, and don't assume things. I'm an Arabic person who lives in America you racist piece of cr**. I'm not even making fun of "your" country if you listened to what I typed. I'm just saying im glad my country isn't being the test dummies for pre-release. lmao smh.
    if u want to go back to communist china be my guest, and don't assume things. I'm an Arabic person who lives in America you racist piece of cr**. I'm not even making fun of "your" country if you listened to what I typed. I'm just saying im glad my country isn't being the test dummies for pre-release. lmao smh.

I'm not even racist. Go back to communist china? Lol. I'm not a fan of communism, but those are my people. What if i said "glad Japan was the test dummy for those atomic bombs." Same thing. Although it's just one is more extreme than the other.

Seriously, your comments are so dumb that I cant even laugh. I'm only more and more sickened by humanity.

And you said "glad it was China and no where else." Seriously? Seems kind of racist to me.
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts

I knew the 'new' ultra wouldn't last forever. You often say you are ashamed to live in America, and you often (wrongly) assume your forum-enemy-of-the-moment lives here. I however do, and probably the best thing about this country is you are free to leave. You don't need to live in shame. You are free to go away.

You are also free to not participate in 'capitalist' activities, like video games I suppose. You don't need to go though so much pain here. You are free to go away.

Sensing a trend here? Of course, you are also free to continue running your mouth and going all racist on people. That's allowable unless you are a republican or the owner of a basketball team, which I assume you are neither.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
    I'm only more and more sickened by humanity.

In all seriousness, if you are getting this worked up over a video game, consider taking a break before decking yourself out in body armor. It's a game. You don't want to pay? Don't pay. I haven't paid a dime, and I don't plan to until glu gets it's act together. If you can't calm down, talk to someone IRL, seriously.
    Brutal wrote: »
    In all seriousness, if you are getting this worked up over a video game, consider taking a break before decking yourself out in body armor. It's a game. You don't want to pay? Don't pay. I haven't paid a dime, and I don't plan to until glu gets it's act together. If you can't calm down, talk to someone IRL, seriously.
    +1. and back to the topic. people are going to complain even if it took 2 more months to wait. they are finally going to get me playing again. besides, i see that a vast majority of players want an update already.
    +1. and back to the topic. people are going to complain even if it took 2 more months to wait. they are finally going to get me playing again. besides, i see that a vast majority of players want an update already.

I'd be more interested in new content if they had fixed the broken content they just introduced. Fire tower, still broken. PVP, broke broke broke. Hero tower, still broke. Basic connection to the game, busted. Ability to exit the game via a quit button, fail. Ability to consistently rotate an S3 so the connector faces left like a normal person, not a chance. There are other things, but the general point is, they often leave broken content in the game, so I really wonder what's going to break with the update.

Hope I'm wrong and everything comes out roses.

And if you prefer to hold you phone such that the connecter faces right while charging, it's ok that you are abnormal... no one's perfect. ;)
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Ultra is upset, because he is asian living in America. "Ain't nobody got time for that 1" ****!"
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Ultra is upset, because he is asian living in America. "Ain't nobody got time for that 1" ****!"

...funny. And we got a person from iPhillipines. Ain't nobody got time for poor third world countries that's a semi colony of America thats filled with lower class people and trashy *****s.

No offense to anyone from iPhillipines.
    I knew the 'new' ultra wouldn't last forever. You often say you are ashamed to live in America, and you often (wrongly) assume your forum-enemy-of-the-moment lives here. I however do, and probably the best thing about this country is you are free to leave. You don't need to live in shame. You are free to go away.

You are also free to not participate in 'capitalist' activities, like video games I suppose. You don't need to go though so much pain here. You are free to go away.

Sensing a trend here? Of course, you are also free to continue running your mouth and going all racist on people. That's allowable unless you are a republican or the owner of a basketball team, which I assume you are neither.

You kidding? The old Ultra loved EW3. Loved it and would play it every chance he got. Now the new ultra is so sick of this game that he cannot log in. You know how much that hurts? I have 3 characters over 11k gs. It took months to get that. And when i finally did, i feel so bad about this game that i cannot beat to look at it? Its insane.

I was hoping that this new update would bring me back. But it turns out that it's probably going to only get worse. Good thing i hadn't spend a lot of money, but still. Months of grinding, all for noting? Goddàmn it.

As for the "sick to live in America" thing, it's just that i hate the narcissistic and self centered attitude Americans have. "We're the best." "The entire world either loves it hates us." I cannot wait to start traveling to see if the world indeed thinks these things.

As for politics, i hate it. It's all about Wall Street.

And as for Communism, at least it was a good idea IN THEORY. Capitalism is pure greed and corruption. There was nothing wrong with communism, it's that humans couldn't take it.

But in America, they all claim that communism is evil and everything.

So thats why i thought RadShorty was American. The way i took his comment made him seem like a stereotypical American.
    You kidding? The old Ultra loved EW3. Loved it and would play it every chance he got. Now the new ultra is so sick of this game that he cannot log in. You know how much that hurts? I have 3 characters over 11k gs. It took months to get that. And when i finally did, i feel so bad about this game that i cannot beat to look at it? Its insane.

I was hoping that this new update would bring me back. But it turns out that it's probably going to only get worse. Good thing i hadn't spend a lot of money, but still. Months of grinding, all for noting? Goddàmn it.

As for the "sick to live in America" thing, it's just that i hate the narcissistic and self centered attitude Americans have. "We're the best." "The entire world either loves it hates us." I cannot wait to start traveling to see if the world indeed thinks these things.

As for politics, i hate it. It's all about Wall Street.

And as for Communism, at least it was a good idea IN THEORY. Capitalism is pure greed and corruption. There was nothing wrong with communism, it's that humans couldn't take it.

But in America, they all claim that communism is evil and everything.

So thats why i thought RadShorty was American. The way i took his comment made him seem like a stereotypical American.

china would be much farther ahead if they hadn't been communist. you shouldn't be talking trash about Americans because we are the most powerful. The phillipines and all surrounding nations (with the exception of Russia and Kim Dung Ding Dong's North Korea) absolutely hate China, which is good because China can't bully the nations anymore due to rising tensions recently. Democracy requires compromise you dipsh*t. America is the greatest, and I'm not even from there. I love America and always will love the PEOPLE. After NObama leaves the presidency i will be even happier to live in America. China is desperately trying to catch up with our nation, but when almost every country is not their ally, I'm not afraid at all.
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    china would be much farther ahead if they hadn't been communist. you shouldn't be talking trash about Americans because we are the most powerful. The phillipines and all surrounding nations (with the exception of Russia and Kim Dung Ding Dong's North Korea) absolutely hate China, which is good because China can't bully the nations anymore due to rising tensions recently. Democracy requires compromise you dipsh*t. America is the greatest, and I'm not even from there. I love America and always will love the PEOPLE. After NObama leaves the presidency i will be even happier to live in America. China is desperately trying to catch up with our nation, but when almost every country is not their ally, I'm not afraid at all.
    You would love America more when Obama leaves ?
    You do realize America and Obama are the cause of all trouble there is in Middle-east and you love them ? I'm not saying the American people are bad, but Obama and the government are the worst of people in this world and no real arab would love them, either if you are Christian or muslim.
    And no matter how many presidents will come and go America will never change.
    Damii wrote: »
    You would love America more when Obama leaves ?
    You do realize America and Obama are the cause of all trouble there is in Middle-east and you love them ? I'm not saying the American people are bad, but Obama and the government are the worst of people in this world and no real arab would love them, either if you are Christian or muslim.
    And no matter how many presidents will come and go America will never change.

exactly why i want Obama to end his presidency already. I'm from the middle east and i want America to stay out of their problems. that way the people there can kill each other without Americans dying in the process. the only time we should step in is if some country is making nukes because we know their obvious target: america
    Alright, let's move from this topic and on to another one.

I'm calm enough now, and I'm going to make a comment that might be considered "helpful and intuitive." I'm not going to factor in my natural instinct to call this update an awful one, instead I'm going to use whatever JonWayne said because we all know he is the one that provides very good information that is often accurate.

So, let's start with number one. Players are dying like hell in the new kingdoms. With full purple runes. So you need potions. That right there is insane. Purple runes are GOOD. They should allow you to breeze through those new levels. So your comment about not having to farm for godly items is wrong. You're going to need every HP and Defense point you can get.

You cannot beat the levels with skill. Yes, you can. But to do so, you need to constantly fight a level over and over to finally be able to beat it. And with the new ticket system, that's impossible. So you're forced to pay whether you go to endless, offerings, or new levels.

No good reviews at all. This means something. There are developers in China who create games that purposely force you to spend tens of thousands of dollars on a single game, and NO ONE from there can make a good comment on THIS game?! That's saying something.

Very few people have gotten anything, but it's too early to be able to tell the drop rates. But I know in my gut if you get this new gear in less than 5 months im going to bow down and call you God.

Democracy? What's that?

Oh? You mean when I turn 18, I can vote? Who should I vote for?

Two options: The guy who hates you, or the guy who doesn't care about you.

Me: Yeah, I wanna go to Canada.

And China is catching up to America. Give them another 50 or so years with China rising and America falling and they'll be even.

As for communism, yeah, that didn't work out well. 60 million people died in a civil war and there's nothing to show for it.
    just go back to league, like you said in another post. that way nobody has to look at all your ignorant complaint posts ostensibly. why do you still think Glu is going to change their ways of making money. I haven't spent money and I'm having fun. things can be sorted out if they ask us to. why don't you just accept things the way they are. go outside of the house or move onto to another game. I'm sure all of your friends would love you to play league with them.
    There's another option for the incoming ice levels. Don't play them. When the new area was opened I tried to kill the ice queen, got creamed so bad I knew skill wasn't the problem. I simply treated the area as unplayable until I could raise a 2nd set of gear with geared with purple ice def and fire atk. Once that was partially done, I could kill the queen fairly easily.

I'll treat the new area in the same way, if it's unplayable even with decent runes, then either glu will re-balance it, or leave it go largely unused like the fire tower.
    Yes, well, here's the problem. If Glu's not making any money off of it, they'll remove the tier 9 stuff out from endless tower and force us into the ice levels. If they do that then we have two options. Pay or quit. PvP will be rendered worthless because a lot of people will pay, and with that kind of high level gear, skill is out of the question, and if PvP is done, then there's nothing to do besides kill LHB hundreds of thousands of times. And that's boring.

And what if Glu adds this ticket system to old levels?
    There's another option for the incoming ice levels. Don't play them. When the new area was opened I tried to kill the ice queen, got creamed so bad I knew skill wasn't the problem. I simply treated the area as unplayable until I could raise a 2nd set of gear with geared with purple ice def and fire atk. Once that was partially done, I could kill the queen fairly easily.

I'll treat the new area in the same way, if it's unplayable even with decent runes, then either glu will re-balance it, or leave it go largely unused like the fire tower.

im staying positive on that since we will get another tier to make it easier. i like the difficulty of spider queen. it gives the game a challenge, but her run skill is a pain i admit