Options

Help $300 gem purchase fail! (not really)

chmkchmk Registered Users 34 Posts
Not really, but now that I have ur attention gluadmin/moloch/handles, please could u address the numerous questions that are around the forum now?

1. Why have pvp rewards (ie gems) been decreased, and the duration of a season cut by 2/3? Is it cos of an update? If so....
2. When is the update and can you please offer some definitive notes? All our info comes from good ole Jon from the Chinese forums and this should not be necessary. After all you did promise to keep us in the loop and provide biweekly updates. And don't say u dont know. Last time, Jon's pvp announcement that was pulled for 'inaccuracies' was actually v accurate, judging by the official post that you wrote the following day.

Thanks
<Ex0dus>
Senior Officer

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Gotta love that title. LOL.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    chmk wrote: »
    Not really, but now that I have ur attention gluadmin/moloch/handles, please could u address the numerous questions that are around the forum now?

1. Why have pvp rewards (ie gems) been decreased, and the duration of a season cut by 2/3? Is it cos of an update? If so....
    2. When is the update and can you please offer some definitive notes? All our info comes from good ole Jon from the Chinese forums and this should not be necessary. After all you did promise to keep us in the loop and provide biweekly updates. And don't say u dont know. Last time, Jon's pvp announcement that was pulled for 'inaccuracies' was actually v accurate, judging by the official post that you wrote the following day.

Thanks

Btw, Moloch and Handles are the EW3 experts, so maybe they'll be able to share some more info. That previous post was pulled because exact times were used (which we don't advertise because exact is never exact).
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Btw, Moloch and Handles are the EW3 experts, so maybe they'll be able to share some more info. That previous post was pulled because exact times were used (which we don't advertise because exact is never exact).

Seriously u edited my thread title and added a (not really?)? Then the whole irony is lost isn't it? Anyway since u guys are so stringent with the 'exact time' we don't disappoint attitude, explain the lack of a bi-weekly update. And no, Monday gold token discounts dont count
    <Ex0dus>
    Senior Officer
  • Options
    Seriously u edited my thread title and added a (not really?)? Then the whole irony is lost isn't it? Anyway since u guys are so stringent with the 'exact time' we don't disappoint attitude, explain the lack of a bi-weekly update. And no, Monday gold token discounts dont count

Um, I'm pretty sure that "bi-weekly update" thing was addressed in another thread… Moloch saying a loose "every couple of weeks" got translated to "bi-weekly" and underscores why we DON'T give exact dates.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Um, I'm pretty sure that "bi-weekly update" thing was addressed in another thread… Moloch saying a loose "every couple of weeks" got translated to "bi-weekly" and underscores why we DON'T give exact dates.

Once again you are wrong. Moloch or u evidently tried deleting the post where he said it, but here he is responding to someone asking if by biweekly he meant twice a week or once every two weeks. Moloch by answering the question also implicitly admitted that he wrote the post.
    Better try next time .
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?99613-EW3-1-2-Patch-and-Maintenance-Elemental-Fury&p=162330#post162330

If I need to find u the exact quote here it is: Ya, an annoying vestige of the english language. Once every two weeks.

It was NOT a loose couple of weeks, which u will gather if u read the page. Stop lying to us
    <Ex0dus>
    Senior Officer
  • Options
    Once again you are wrong. Moloch or u evidently tried deleting the post where he said it, but here he is responding to someone asking if by biweekly he meant twice a week or once every two weeks. Moloch by answering the question also implicitly admitted that he wrote the post.
    Better try next time .
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?99613-EW3-1-2-Patch-and-Maintenance-Elemental-Fury&p=162330#post162330

If I need to find u the exact quote here it is: Ya, an annoying vestige of the english language. Once every two weeks.

It was NOT a loose couple of weeks, which u will gather if u read the page. Stop lying to us

Thanks so much for your feedback! He was clarifying that biweekly meant "once every two weeks" not that there would be updates once every two weeks. He also very clearly said that this was loose.

This thread is now closed. Continue to get aggressive with mods (calling us liars) and your forum participation will be eliminated.
This discussion has been closed.