Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    MrDizzle1MrDizzle1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    The following are several people that are employing the usual techniques to rob Glu of profits (if they don't need better gear, potions or runes because they have unlimited mana and no cooldown, won't Glu be missing out on a business opportunity?)... not to mention the fun of the game -- please fix this vulnerability and ban these cheaters! Several of them I enticed into a chat and they openly mock Glu developers for making a weak game vulnerable to mods & hacks. PLEASE PROVETHEM WRONG.

Screenshot_2014_06_14_22_47_23.jpg?noCache=1402810219
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2014_06_14_22_47_01.png upload a gif
  • Options
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2014_06_14_12_51_45.png
    img host
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2014_06_14_12_50_45.png 20mb image hosting
  • Options
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2014_06_13_13_14_51.png screenshot windows[IMG][/img]Screenshot_2014_06_13_13_14_18.png capture
  • Options
    mharvzmharvz Registered Users 21 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    what does beating your guild have to do with mharvz cheating? I played for 12-18 hours a day for months so I get it and I know about lag and have played plenty of laggers I could not seem to hit or damage but there is a big difference between lag and what Mharvz does to bug out the game. I do appreciate how you say "if you don't have enough evidence" rather than deny it lol.

.,i told you kenny I dont cheat,. FairAndHonor do not tolerate cheaters in our guild,. We've already kicked a lot of cheaters out of our guild,. Just say whatever you wanna say,. But I do not use cheat, hack or bugging the game,. I don't even know how to do that,. Lol
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Anyone fought moniqqq, mage 12257 GS? Speed of skills feels like faster than norm, 2nd time I've fought him, both times I marked as questionable. This last fight, I think he goofed up when two eruptions came within about a second of each other. Not enough for me to call a hack, but curious if anyone else has fought him. Wasn't watching for pots, but will next time.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    Boris11Boris11 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Wh1teAmerica - no cooldown, infinite mana - the mage with a dozens of orbs
  • Options
    RegExpRegExp Registered Users 11 Posts
    mharvz wrote: »
    .,i told you kenny I dont cheat,. FairAndHonor do not tolerate cheaters in our guild,. We've already kicked a lot of cheaters out of our guild,. Just say whatever you wanna say,. But I do not use cheat, hack or bugging the game,. I don't even know how to do that,. Lol

Aha. Except NiceAssasin and babalian.
    If you know how to properly use google search and some Korean translating skills... NiceAssasin is very famous person on hackers forums. He one of the best mods creator including gems hacking ;) But who cares?
  • Options
    ShisamiShisami Registered Users 2 Posts
    Darklord0612

Cheat in Pvp mode. No cooltime for skills
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    mharvz wrote: »

in the interest of stopping the drama I'll just say...we will see next time I play you then. the fact of the matter is the only time I have seen someone not move and take no dmg is when they were using a known bug. For the benefit of the doubt lets forget all the other people who said they saw same and wait for future fights.....happy?
  • Options
    RegExp wrote: »
    Aha. Except NiceAssasin and babalian.
    If you know how to properly use google search and some Korean translating skills... NiceAssasin is very famous person on hackers forums. He one of the best mods creator including gems hacking ;) But who cares?

shhhh that's top secret!!!!
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    MinhDuc69
    gersonp
  • Options
    mharvzmharvz Registered Users 21 Posts
    you know mharvz its funny that I just fought Hassadar who stopped moving then stopped taking dmg....the only difference this time was after about 25 seconds of no damage he stayed still and kept attacking and though he was attacking he took no damage.....hmmmmmm

.,i fought with him too earlier bro,. It seems like he's having a bad connection too,. He damage my health more than I damaged him,. Then he starts running on the left side of my screen,. I been hitting him but he takes no damage at all,. After the time ends he won,. Idk how to explain it,. It always happens to me but I dont report it here coz I think its not a cheat or something,.
  • Options
    well see if the run around and move i get that but i had been told specifically the stop moving and stand there take no dmg dont drop thing is a bug people are using. I got some of the details but frankly just don't feel like trying it cause it's not how i roll.

edit: and the thing that gets me is i have never ever once seen it when i have been ahead only have seen it when i have been down.
  • Options
    KEMMMM wrote: »
    Also the Guild RomaniaStyle is full of hackers, i've been with them and they were talking about "how to cheat and not get busted" and then i decided to leave the guild, 30 out of 50 use hack. Please do something about it and all others.

nothing ever got done about this and this is from first page....this is Goddess guild
  • Options
    ewplayerewplayer Registered Users 61 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    MinhDuc69
    gersonp

gersonp, unlimited dash...
  • Options
    KEMMMM wrote: »
    Also the Guild RomaniaStyle is full of hackers, i've been with them and they were talking about "how to cheat and not get busted" and then i decided to leave the guild, 30 out of 50 use hack. Please do something about it and all others.
    nothing ever got done about this and this is from first page....this is Goddess guild

Nearing a thousand posts on this thread... over that probably if you count what's been deleted. Still waiting for a good update on what glu is doing to stop this. Being reactive and only investigating and banning (or temp banning, resetting, or buying them ice cream for all we know) those we report, is not at all a good solution.

I'm near the point of giving up. I want a long-term game which I can invest time (and money) in. I'm close to pronouncing glu as being dead to me, like I did gree. Wonder if they are related.
  • Options
    AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    Here is my weekly names of pvp shame:

Stresman:
    14+-+1
    14+-+1
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • Options
    BocahGendeng: I played this guy on two occasions, I won one and lost one but check out his IIF....I mean, really guy? REALLY?

14+-+1
    14+-+1
  • Options
    Other hackers include

ZydreA
    Zipp00

14+-+1
    14+-+1
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Whitesister is a cheating POS. One kill and the mage just stands there invincible.
  • Options
    shruteshrute Registered Users 9 Posts
    Another monk hacker( yes With the New version 2.1.0)
    Login: a
    Mod: infinity life
  • Options
    mirel007mirel007 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Crazyman2014 no damage i hit 30 time en no dmg
  • Options
    First cheat after new update for me, 9th fight of the season. He accidentally spammed two eruptions back to back... probably cussing at himself as we speak. Yes cazhadum, I saw it. Loser. Glu. please look at him sternly, or something...

No cooldown, infinite mana:

cazhadum mage gs 11770
  • Options
    weza_86weza_86 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hacker at PVP

2014_06_15_17_02_30.png

2014_06_15_17_02_46.png

my suggestion for ppl who happens to meet these hackers should get a reward or price for reporting them, and becose we lose our time!!! one match recover takes almost 1h and u also lose a star, so you need to work 2 matches to recover the 1 star u losed! so almost 2h work!!! Im waiting my reward!! gems, gold runes, something! u work it out admins!!!! it is not OUR fault!!!
  • Options
    ewplayerewplayer Registered Users 61 Posts
    shrute wrote: »
    Another monk hacker( yes With the New version 2.1.0)
    Login: a
    Mod: infinity life

Yes, yesterday after the update, gersonp again... Unlimited dash.
  • Options
    EagleOneEagleOne Registered Users 18 Posts
    "JDOUBLEU" - warrior with ~10,000 GS, less than 3000 defense and doesn't get stunned during special attacks. They keep on doing the regular attack as if they are not being touched. My warrior has 12,215 GS, all Godly Resolve armors, Godly Ring of Vulture, Unbreakable Talisman of the Vulture, and Murdermaker. Runes equipped in everything. One of many hackers ruining the game for the rest of us. Personally, I don't believe these players should be given a second chance. Their device ID needs to be banned from EW3. They aren't paying anything to Glu, so why keep them around?
  • Options
    MofoBayMofoBay Registered Users 7 Posts
    cpbIB is another cheater with unlimited mana wif no skills CD. I flood his mail wif around 30 over invites n he got so mad tat he uses another account wif another name to try retaliate back....pathetic effort.
  • Options
    gehmagehma Registered Users 5 Posts
    Next Hacker

Nickname: Taxman

no Coldown and i get one hit this was a critical hit and i was dead. I have 12186 Gs.
  • Options
    CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    HARUTORA wrote: »
    I think as an unauthorized person has decreased after the update. Cheers for good work is. But at last Android arena, opponent "CharlieD", Arena ranking 1, level 50, GS13724, Elf I arena rankings 4, level 30, GS3381, Monk. Or would not be incorrect matching?

Would be very unfair to match me against a 3k monk.. but I don't know how they are matching..
    Sometimes I'm waiting 30 mins between matches waiting for a match. ... very irritating
  • Options
    mirel007mirel007 Registered Users 41 Posts
    John67 no damage imunity ....when glu stop that sheet???? it is imposible to play a good game to hackers :((((