Everyone playing monk in arena is a fat ***

LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
True story. Noobs and fotm *******s

Comments

• FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    And warriors can't do anything but parry and dash so shut your hore mouth
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Everyone who abuses **** FOR ANY CHARACTER is a loser like you.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    And warriors can't do anything but parry and dash so shut your hore mouth

Sorry mr i got 2!!! Aoe stuns, barrel roll with minimum dc and not to mention higher movement speed

I hope to god you did not adress that to me
    Lactrix wrote: »
    I hope to god you did not adress that to me

Nah. It was directed to FallenOnYou. Hes a hit and runner.
    Nah. It was directed to FallenOnYou. Hes a hit and runner.

Thats how they play, make sure your hp is lower then thiers then they just runs around
    Sorry mr i got 2!!! Aoe stuns, barrel roll with minimum dc and not to mention higher movement speed

I'm sorry me no cooldown on parry one hit dash defence passive shut your hore mouth

Once they nerf warriors parry and dash I won't hit and run you hore ****er
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Wdf u talkin about idiot war and mage are jokes for monk stop acting like a noob idiot and learn your toon
  • radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    i get crushed by monks who don't hit and run me. if i see a hit and run monk i leave instantly. but I'd rather get owned by a monk playing the right way. Fallenonyou, you obviously just don't have the skill to face a warrior in a true fight. and what about mages? all you monks do is r*pe them too with your overpowered abilities (two moves will stun with a monk which is bs). i understand you staying away from a mage's orb, but all you f*ckers do is roll out of their ice freeze and roll around every 1.5 seconds. i dare you monks to fight us mages and warriors. i mean cmon you guys are already the most overpowered players in the game. don't say a warriors dash is overpowered when your multi fist punch move and rage of vajra can kill us in 1 time with full health just alike.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    lol these posts normally always leave out the things their own character is best at... at least ultra said everyone lol
  • radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    revit wrote: »
    lol these posts normally always leave out the things their own character is best at... at least ultra said everyone lol

monk is by far the strongest. rage of vajra and their typical stun moves both stun which is already an advantage. then they can always deal damage at least 70% with a follow up move. plus, when monk are in trouble they will use their rage of vajra to become invulnerable at any time. when there is a close match and they are winning, they can easily run and dance around to get a win (or just hit and run).
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    radshorty wrote: »
    monk is by far the strongest. rage of vajra and their typical stun moves both stun which is already an advantage. then they can always deal damage at least 70% with a follow up move. plus, when monk are in trouble they will use their rage of vajra to become invulnerable at any time. when there is a close match and they are winning, they can easily run and dance around to get a win (or just hit and run).

what GS are you fighting at?? 70 percent with two moves? wish I could do that lol. if you're a warrior, just spam the dash button during the fists... even if you're stunned, it's normally not long enough for them to complete the skill. Then bam, 70% gone from the monk. rage while in trouble takes over half (idk how much over and it varies) of their mana then a nice 25 second cooldown.
    revit wrote: »

Im actually not biased at all. I've seen the worst out of every character. It's not their problem, so I've come to hate them all.
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Wdf u talkin about idiot wat and mage or jokes for monk stop acting like a noob idiot and learn your toon

What language is that exactly?
    What language is that exactly?

The language of a person whos not a noob or an ******* so GTFO you dumb fûck.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Now u trying to change the subject cuz of 2 typos ? Gth noob idiot
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Now u trying to change the subject cuz of 2 typos ? Gth noob idiot
    Lol I'm not talking about typos I'm talking about the structure. None of it made any ****ing sense. Derp
    Lol I'm not talking about typos I'm talking about the structure. None of it made any ****ing sense. Derp
    He's a noob ignore him. Pure p2w gamer
    He's a noob ignore him. Pure p2w gamer

Care to explain how I'm pure p2w when I'm not maxed gs on any character nor have I ever won a tourny.....please please explain ****tard
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Okay- abusive thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.