13019GS on Mage....come on JonWayne

SpaceCityDSpaceCityD Registered Users 32 Posts
How does someone have more GS than what is the highest in the game? My guess is he gets the better stuff before the rest of us do, and this is a preview of the new tier of gear. I have the SS of it but can't post pics yet.

Comments

• Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    I got an ss too Space ....so whats up?
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Upload the screenshots to image hosting site like tinypic and then past the ur here between and
    ;)
  • SpaceCityDSpaceCityD Registered Users 32 Posts
    a2yas.jpg

Here is the link. Now I see they moved him back down to #7 on the LB, but still kept the same GS on Mage. I would guess this is so they can say it is just a visual glitch.....You decide.

Thanks for the info Mohican.
    Update: They work fast at some things.... Now JonWayne is at #7 with all toons at 12963 again.

Can anyone remember right before the endless mode and godly gear came out, that something similar happened? My memory might be a little fuzzy on this.
  • masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
    Lol, this game is still full or bugs and glitches. Ppl have had more than max gs over 5 times in leaderboard since 6 month what i can recall. Everytime its fixed cuz i guess glu resync stats from players to leaderboard every 6/12h or so. Just let it be or send this to glu so they fix the glitch
    Glitch? I would call it something different. I don't think one day I will wake up and my Mage be over 13k GS without some outside influence. But I guess you are right, it's probably just a game glitch.
  • masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
    Yeah, its a glitch cuz when u first told this i town 3-4h i reply to u. I could see that leaderboard was glitch but when i looked at Jon in guild he had 12963 on each.

So..the leaderboard is not the same as actual stats on players. It should be and mostly is correct but the update players statsv==> leaderboard i guess glu need to fix
    Well then case closed. I will look forward to the day when my name, or any of the other tens of thousands of players, is glitched to the top of the leaderboard, with a higher GS than is possible. I guarantee you I won't be holding my breath waiting for it to happen.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Its kind if funny because Vadevalors on the LB with 12963 on all three characters. Yet he has PvP/godly/fortitude in my friends list.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Its kind if funny because Vadevalors on the LB with 12963 on all three characters. Yet he has PvP/godly/fortitude in my friends list.

Yes this is a known gs glitch ...

Also sometimes when you check your someones char they can show all noob like really noob both level like 14 or so with noob gears on. Then next time you check it´s back to normal.
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    This is done by adding runes to items already in your inventory. The GS added to that item is added to your total GS even if you're not wearing it. The GS boost does not give any bonus whatsoever, and is fixed after entering a dungeon. It will appear on the leaderboards as the raised GS until you enter a dungeon.
    Jewelz
    Wow! So you mean to tell me people are actually paying real money to a company that cannot successfully write programming code that will add a couple of numbers together. Amazing!

Note to Admins: I'd look over my paycheck from Glue very carefully, and double check it (but don't tell them if they've added too much to it).
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    You should think before your start flaming one of the games most well known players, idiot
    Idiot? For pointing out someone has a higher GS than is possible, and that "someone" already has info on the tier 9 gear and 4 new ice kingdoms (check his posts). I don't care who that someone is, if I see something that doesn't add up I will point it out. Im not afraid of anyone. I play fair and want everyone to do the same. Im happy when someone can get to the pinnacle of a game, I'm not a hater, as long as its done fair.

Now, as has been confirmed by a couple of members above ( I haven't tried it yet), this GS bump can be glitched. This reflects more poorly on Glue's ability to write successful programming, and on our judgement for continuing to give them money.
    This is done by adding runes to items already in your inventory. The GS added to that item is added to your total GS even if you're not wearing it. The GS boost does not give any bonus whatsoever, and is fixed after entering a dungeon. It will appear on the leaderboards as the raised GS until you enter a dungeon.

Please explain a little more to me for someone who is uninformed, 13019GS-12963=56GS is there a rune that adds 56GS? Ok, yes the superior resistance runes add 56 GS. I'm just trying to figure this out, for my own sanity, which might be gone already. :) But ultimately it shows Glue's inability to add.
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Omg why isnt glu costumer service notifying me when my old acc will transfer to my new acc, they said they will notify me, but it is taking along time, I spend a lot of money in eternity warriors 3, i need my eternity warrior 3 lv50,27,21 character back. I need my level 50 warrior with 11971 gs, mage lv27 with 1524 gs, monk lv21 with 630 gs. I need my acc back.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Omg why isnt glu costumer service notifying me when my old acc will transfer to my new acc, they said they will notify me, but it is taking along time, I spend a lot of money in eternity warriors 3, i need my eternity warrior 3 lv50,27,21 character back. I need my level 50 warrior with 11971 gs, mage lv27 with 1524 gs, monk lv21 with 630 gs. I need my acc back.

Sasuke: stop typing same thing in every single thread
    SpaceCityD: Please send a link or name of your own developed awsome glitch free game so we can all enjoy it

And what was the point of posting your question about the 56GS, when you answear your own question? Please don´t loose your sanity over a smal glitch like this if it´s not already to late...
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Ok i got my account back thnx glu costumer service and eternity warriors 3 forum
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    top player on android - niceassasin (not me) GS-

mage-- 15,359
    monk-- 13,522
    warrior 14,033

Edit- I am well aware we have tier9 update on android (below post)
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    top player on android - niceassasin (not me) GS-

mage-- 15,359
    monk-- 13,522
    warrior 14,033
    Android already got new update with tier9 weapon n gear Harry.