Options

Does Glu really listen to players about pvp?

So I keep hearing from forum mods that Glu listens to its players and tries its best to institute changes to make the game an enjoyable experience. Ok, so we have tons of rage posts about how unbalanced pvp is and the things that need to be fixed. To Glu's credit, they have fixed a few things, but can someone please point out the posts where people demand that the amount of days and the amount of gems be cut in half??? I don't seem to be able to find those posts anywhere on the forum. I guess Glu's solution to the problems in pvp is to nerf the time and gem rewards so even less people play pvp. Less players=Less complaints. Listen to your player base! Put the time and gems back the way they were and fix the real problems in pvp.
Guild leader of Marauders

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Glu has fixed some things?

Like what?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Only noticeable things they fixed were the statue cheat and lag times for finding an arena battle. That's about it. All their other fixes only made things worse.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Oh, the statue thing was fixed?

Funny, cuz I just fought a mage that stood in one spot for a whole minute.

Too bad he reconnected somehow, and then he got raped by a dash, lol.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    While yes Glu does listen to player feedback and can/has made changes in the past based on such feedback, it however doesn't make changes solely based on player feedback.
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    While yes Glu does listen to player feedback and can/has made changes in the past based on such feedback, it however doesn't make changes solely based on player feedback.

I agree. For example they don't care one bit about hackers, but if we ask for a pay to win tournament - they ask how much dollars we would like to spend. Worst. Company. In all history.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Handles wrote: »

And hopefully some user feedback is disregarded. Last thing we need is a game completely driven by the consensus of forum posting players.