Star Rune for PvP

SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
So now we are getting new T9 Gear and yeah its good and all but my thought goes directly to my PvP gear. Will you release PvP version of them as well? This PvP Power on red border gear is a really weird solution imo. Instead of having PvP version of all the the gear you release you should concider a solution in par with rest of the rune system.

Im thinking, if we could instead put a second rune in a piece of item like in a star shape or something, with same or a special drill don´t really care. And you intruduced PvP runes in diffrent %, like gold one is 5% or what ever. And after creating a star slot in an item we could put in thoose PvP runes in there making the item an PvP powered item. This system would probably be more liked by the players.

To create a PvP version of every single item is a really weird and bad sollution no matter how you look at it.

Comments

• JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    I am not big on the pvp yet but I support the idea, I would rather just put a rune in instead of having to collect a new set of gear to use.
  • Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    But you're forgetting one important thing- the cash Glu is making with the current system in place since all gold pvp gear is through offerings.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Floyd99 wrote: »
    But you're forgetting one important thing- the cash Glu is making with the current system in place since all gold pvp gear is through offerings.

Well not necessarily since they would decide themself how to get or how much to charge for those drills and runes, so they could charge what ever equals the amount they are getting with the red border gear. So a better solution with the same income. Win-Win