Options

Why am I stuck in a certain rank?

CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
I am rank 9 and 1 star and have lost about 10 in a row. Why am I not moving back to rank 10?

Comments

• Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    lowest(highest) you can go... try winning some then you'll drop back down lol. (treating like a legit question)
  • Options
    It is a legit question and your response does not answer it. Why, when I continue to lose, do I not fall out of rank 9 and get some easier matches? (Rank 10). No matter how many I lose, I fall no further than rank 9, with 1 star. That doesn't seem right!
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    You have to be Sherlock Holmes with great observation power to figure that out....
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Craigster wrote: »
    It is a legit question and your response does not answer it. Why, when I continue to lose, do I not fall out of rank 9 and get some easier matches? (Rank 10). No matter how many I lose, I fall no further than rank 9, with 1 star. That doesn't seem right!

rank 9 is the easiest it gets. idk what else to tell you lol.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Craigster wrote: »

Are you even serious with this post?
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Im getting the feeling that this post is supposed to mirror your guys post on the no losing stars at rank zero.....this guy must be against it.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Sorry, I seem to remember starting at rank 11 with my level 22 monk. Is it certain levels start at certain minimums and you can fall no further?
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    There is no rank 11, it sometimes show i am rank 12 with 54 Stars and unlimited gems in a split second then it turns back to normal, its a bug nothing to be concerned about, but the lowest rank is 9 with one star you cant go lower to 10 or 11
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Then why did they start me at 12 the last 3 day season ?
  • Options
    Damii wrote: »
    There is no rank 11, it sometimes show i am rank 12 with 54 Stars and unlimited gems in a split second then it turns back to normal, its a bug nothing to be concerned about, but the lowest rank is 9 with one star you cant go lower to 10 or 11

Thanks for clearing that up. Guess I will just have to wait for better gear to drop because my 9k warrior ain't standing up too well against all 11k+ people I am getting matched up with.