Options

Unknown Error (20003: Unknown Error)

This happens anytime I try to earn gems by either watching a video or doing one of the tasks. I'll finish watching the video (or task) and in that screen it will say 1 earned gem. However when I return to the game I get a pop up message (Warning - 20003 : Unknown Error). This happens EVERY time I do this.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Comments

• Options
    BelenusBelenus Registered Users 4 Posts
    7gg6h.jpgh2yx.jpg The same here. It started after the last update, since that time i lose the gems every day. Will we get those gems back? or at least will this error going to be fixed? thx a lot
  • Options
    Any good answer?
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    362 error means u have reached max gem amount u can get for free
  • Options
    FishpocketFishpocket Registered Users 2 Posts
    I assume you have no idea what my error means... lol
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    362 error means u have reached max gem amount u can get for free
    ok, my acc has been deleted so i had to create a new one. On the new acc i've got the same amount of gems with no error. So, there's a problem with the data from the old acc. Cuz they moved the data from the old one to the new one. so, suddenly the error started again. Even when i get one gem , it's the same. Soz, but don't say anything if u don't have any knowledge about this problem. thx
  • Options
    The max free gems u can get is 5K , i am sure u didn't reach that as well as most people who get that error but glu will pop up that error to stop u from getting more free gems
  • Options
    And i know what i am saying my guild mate has this same pop up error and sent a ticket to glu and they answered that he has got max free gems amount :)
  • Options
    Fishpocket wrote: »

Yea i dunno what your error is , u can send a ticket to glu
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Fishpocket wrote: »

Please contact the Customer Care Team about your issue.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.
  • Options
    enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Belenus wrote: »
    7gg6h.jpgh2yx.jpg The same here. It started after the last update, since that time i lose the gems every day. Will we get those gems back? or at least will this error going to be fixed? thx a lot

Having had the same issue and gotten a response from support I can confirm that you have indeed reached your max on free tapjoy gems. BS I know. But that's the deal. You can still watch videos though. Whoooopeeee!
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    Any clue to this 20003 unknown error? I'm getting it when trying to watch videos.