Questions about the "Guest" (admins this is your cue...)

Ok, Id like some answers here. Since I started playing, randomly i see players in town with just the name "Guest". Today i even saw not 1 but 2 in my town! Just who are these "Guests"??? Are they hackers or mods or what? Itd be nice to have some input from an admin or moderator on this topic. Otherwise i guess i will just assume they are Glus spies.

Comments

• Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Was wondering same thing was seeing these alot and they are always 59Gs on all chars even tho they use mage sometimes so yea i just said to myself some glu peeps
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    It's just bots to fill out the towns
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    It's just bots to fill out the towns

The same bots who answer tickets questions?!?
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    I always assumed that they were monitoring the chats lol
  • tokstokstokstoks Registered Users 25 Posts
    click that guest... then chat .. and u can see real name..
    i think its cause they havent completed that tutorial or whats that.. thats why u can see name Guest..

after clicking chat i can see " 5a2e..." and after sending friend invitation = 5a2e5520c4914dc9baaf47897bc92fea ( nice name )

Screenshot_2014-06-16-20-20-58.png
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    tokstoks wrote: »
    i think its cause they havent completed that tutorial or whats that.. thats why u can see name Guest..

after clicking chat i can see " 5a2e..." and after sending friend invitation = 5a2e5520c4914dc9baaf47897bc92fea ( nice name )

Yes I Think tokstoks got it right on this one.
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    tokstoks wrote: »

Sometimes Guest is a Monk, sometimes Warrior, sometimes Mage. You can't use Mage until you reached normal mode Ivar Mountain with Monk or Warrior. And when you check the equipment of a Guest Mage, he has all noob gears on all 3 heroes. So this theory doesn't really make sense to me.
  • jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Just had 3 "guest"mages in my town. All of the other characters had starting gs but yet they had the mage unlocked.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    how about a name with blocks containing ????? for a name...that was an interesting one