Demon Soulshards... 500 kills later

DaiquiriPandaDaiquiriPanda Registered Users 12 Posts
Just curious, in case I'm a ditz.

I'm assuming "Champion Netherborn" in the Ivar Mountains is Hellboy? That last boss? It takes me about a full minute to kill him. I just hit kill 500. No Demon Soulshards to upgrade a max 826 GS weapon to a max 961 GS weapon (The only real small improvements I can make in my quest to be able to beat Cyclops L)

500 kills later, and I have 0 soulshards left to upgrade it still. I need 3. I mean.. Is this game THAT money hungry or am I just actually this unlucky?

Comments

• pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    its not 100% confirm that Glu change the drop rate in story mode. Glu admin stated no change wre made in the story mode droprate.

took me a total of 10 hr for 4 DCheart 5DCSS to max my weapon.

As with SS goes. I alway Max weapon then ring/neck and then everything else if i have spare while lvling new class.
    ofcause Endgame is different story since you need to upgrade everything.
  • camerr55camerr55 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Been playing the game since it came out on iOS. Drop rate for soulshards is lowest ever been. Almost non-existent. Seems like a clear money grab to me...
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    camerr55 wrote: »
    Been playing the game since it came out on iOS. Drop rate for soulshards is lowest ever been. Almost non-existent. Seems like a clear money grab to me...

Seems to vary a lot day to day. Last week I scored three Demon Hearts in a row from Hero's Road. About that same time I saw a posting from someone else who got 8 out of 20 tries. Today it's desert dry.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Today is weird. I used to get 1 demon prince soulshard every 1 or 2 runs on endless (sometimes 2 or 3), but today I've only gotten soulshard once (I think). I guess it all depends on your luck and IIF.
  • DaiquiriPandaDaiquiriPanda Registered Users 12 Posts
    Ah alright well thanks guys.. Guess I'll just keep trying.
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Well I've been farming L Cyclops for Demon SS's because N Hellboy doesnt like to drop them but he's not any better imo... It takes me about 30-35 secs to kill N Hellboy... but it takes me 2-3Mins to kill L Cyclops... At the end of the day I think your better off farming N Hellboy for Demon SS's... Easier to kill and the drop rate sucks either way.
  • seanskiseanski Registered Users 24 Posts
    I also don't remember getting a single demon soulshard after 4 days of farming... >:)
  • camerr55camerr55 Registered Users 18 Posts
    seanski wrote: »
    I also don't remember getting a single demon soulshard after 4 days of farming... >:)

I farmed L Nian prob a thousand times with no champion soulshard then got two back to back times. ***? not sure what the deal is, no sense in trying to reason with it
  • JknDJknD Registered Users 6 Posts
    camerr55 wrote: »
    I farmed L Nian prob a thousand times with no champion soulshard then got two back to back times. ***? not sure what the deal is, no sense in trying to reason with it

U are unluck... My first attempts L Niam drop 2 SS for me, L HellBoy he drops 1 SS every 20 ~ 40 attempts. I already found 2 SS in 4 attempts.

Ps:. I Kill L Hellboy with 17 seconds.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    First of all you have to realize this is Glu were talking about.

I've seen their games plenty of times and despite their great appearances, the games are eventually money grabbers.

Thankfully you can earn gems free by playing daily/quests. Otherwise I would have deleted this game long ago.
  • ComptonCompton Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lol it's so funny all of you are willing to spend so much time farming for these components. Actually kinda sad to be honest. Just drop 20 bucks on gems and you're good to go. Get a life losers or a better job
  • jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    So after you spend your 20 bucks what else is there left to do. Yea 20 bucks aint nothing. I could drop that plenty of times but whats the point. To be one of the people who complained about not having nothing to do because I brought my way through the game.

Remember plenty of people can drop dough but alot consider it to be lame.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    it isnt about being too broke to buy gems, it is simply the fact that I have a free game and can spend $60 dollars without a guarantee of even getting the weapon I want. all random offerings. This is opposed to spending $60 on a gaem for an xbox or playstation platform game with way more options and content without having to spend another dollar. spending $10 on gold offerings and not even getting a gold whether it is one i already have or a vanity is kind of stupid. we ahould at least get a guaranteed gold item for the 10 offering purchase.

That is my problem of spending money on the game, I am not spending over $100 per character in hopes of getting something decent on a mobile game that may lose its player base due to the excessive greed and difficutly set here.
  • TheOverseerTheOverseer Registered Users 14 Posts
    Yeah soul shards are hard to come by now sadly
    ♣♦♣Tøxíç Búnñy ♣♦♣
  • PanZillaPanZilla Registered Users 49 Posts
    Compton wrote: »
    Lol it's so funny all of you are willing to spend so much time farming for these components. Actually kinda sad to be honest. Just drop 20 bucks on gems and you're good to go. Get a life losers or a better job

play a online game without spending any money is a chanllenge
    What is the point if you just buy your way up??

its just like gambling... the money you win from gambling doesn't last..
    The money you made from hard work, does last a long time.