Update 2.1.0

Available now on android

* 4 new levels in The Ivar Caverns
* new spider boss. It costs 1 ship token to fight her on normal mode, 10 for legendary mode
* Iron and Silver god offerings give the new regent type and lv50 gear
* new gear, lv50, tier9

The new boss is very hard even on easy mode. Recommended GS is 3000 though my 12,100k GS mage only beat her 2/8 times so far. I think you need full ice defence runes and fire attack for the new boss and areas. I only have 15.8 fire attack and 14.3 ice defence (haven't bothered yet to up it). She drops demon champion regents and level 28-35 gear. The quest to kill her gives 20 gems also (probably a one time quest not daily)

Spider boss drops lv29 ancient gear on normal mode and probably lv50 gold gear on legendary mode.

One player now has a 15,359GS mage
Prev1

Comments

• JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    sorry, but what is this "arena energy in pvp" ?
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    from game "you now have special arena energy that you will spend each time you fight another player, this energy will gradually refill over time"
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    you mean the 5 energy bar? isn't that already like so since PvP started in previous update?
  • me4okame4oka Registered Users 1 Posts
    I updated today (17.06.2014) the game and it crashes as soon as it loads and gives me hero to choose. I had problems before but ingame, now i can't even enter the world. (I sent an e-mail to custommer support)
  • VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    I never saw a spider queen boss I had to pay tickets to fight?? I can access from my tablet still not from phone though
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    You have to clear the 3 new maps to make the fourth appear.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • AplzAplz Registered Users 44 Posts
    Boo, new gears~~~
    Now I have more work on my guide lol..
    Regarding the update, I'm wondering (and very thankful also) why it was released on android first this time and will this be the case for future patches? Admin?

Lv134 Endless , just dropped a gold weapon, magda the blacks lost wand lv44 which is Tier8 Im guessing..?

Tier9 is level 50 right?
  • FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    I think they named the new gear inconcievable because it is totally inconcievable that anyone could make gear this ugly. I mean really, a clown suit would have looked better. Devs must have been smoking something heavy the day they designed this gear. The mages helm looks like it got antlers or something. Don't visit the lost forest during hunting season wearing that. I guess the bosses will be easy to kill wearing this inconcievable gear cause they will be laughing too hard to attack you. Or they will be so repulsed and nauseated by its appearance that they will just drop dead from its horrendous appearance. Least they could have done was make the new gear look good, especially with all the work we are going to need to do to get it.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    FuryWeasel wrote: »
    I think they named the new gear inconcievable because it is totally inconcievable that anyone could make gear this ugly. I mean really, a clown suit would have looked better. Devs must have been smoking something heavy the day they designed this gear. The mages helm looks like it got antlers or something. Don't visit the lost forest during hunting season wearing that. I guess the bosses will be easy to kill wearing this inconcievable gear cause they will be laughing too hard to attack you. Or they will be so repulsed and nauseated by its appearance that they will just drop dead from its horrendous appearance. Least they could have done was make the new gear look good, especially with all the work we are going to need to do to get it.

Anyone have any pics of this new Inconceivable gear?
    There are pics in JonWaynes thread of the mages new gear. It's ugly as sin.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Inconceivable gear is a skin of godly gear its lvl 44, sorry
    Inconceivable gear is a skin of godly gear its lvl 44, sorry
    So then why are all the posts that talk about the new gear calling it Inconcievable gear?
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    They ran out of ideas for names (and designs) so went back to the already used inconceivables. They seem to be only obtainable from gold offerings because noone in Android has got anything more than purple gear from endless. Maybe from the spider but u can forget about grinding for that.
    Pvp is shiet as well, down the drain, time is down to 1 min 30 secs, and 2 kills max. How do u even kill within that amount of time and even if u get 2 kills u get only little as. u can forget about reaching 5000ap like we normally could in the past unless ur baba and nice assassin and have unlimited gems.
    I don't even wanna talk about the rewards. I'll just say that the best reward currently is 10 God of battle offerings. Yup 10.Which u can get at 5000 ap. Goodluck with that.
    Monk now rule arena. Noone can hit u with ur 1.5 sec roll and u can spend less time running from opponent after hitting them once. Mage freeze cd is 5 seconds so that's just salt to the wound.
    I'm usually not negative but this game should no longer be called free to play. Thanks Glu for proving ultrasceptile right.
    ;)
    36% ice resist and all max godly gear and the spider still one hit kills me. You manage to kill it and get rewarded with grey and green garbage. Worst update yet. Pure pay to play now.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    mohican wrote: »
    They ran out of ideas for names (and designs) so went back to the already used inconceivables. They seem to be only obtainable from gold offerings because noone in Android has got anything more than purple gear from endless. Maybe from the spider but u can forget about grinding for that.
    Pvp is shiet as well, down the drain, time is down to 1 min 30 secs, and 2 kills max. How do u even kill within that amount of time and even if u get 2 kills u get only little as. u can forget about reaching 5000ap like we normally could in the past unless ur baba and nice assassin and have unlimited gems.

I don't even wanna talk about the rewards. I'll just say that the best reward currently is 10 God of battle offerings. Yup 10.Which u can get at 5000 ap. Goodluck with that.
    Monk now rule arena. Noone can hit u with ur 1.5 sec roll and u can spend less time running from opponent after hitting them once. Mage freeze cd is 5 seconds so that's just salt to the wound.
    I'm usually not negative but this game should no longer be called free to play. Thanks Glu for proving ultrasceptile right.

Arena on ios is exactly the same as you describe on android. Same time, same number of kills, and same rewards
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    mohican wrote: »

If you think that's bad, consider that they will not be able to do an actual update in the app store because of the free gems feature.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/06/09/apple-alters-app-store-rules-starts-denying-apps-for-incentivized-ads-sharing
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    If you think that's bad, consider that they will not be able to do an actual update in the app store because of the free gems feature.
    http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/06/09/apple-alters-app-store-rules-starts-denying-apps-for-incentivized-ads-sharing

wow... How are they going to work around that? That would answer why android got it first and why ios may never get it..??

"Apple appears to have changed the App Store's approval criteria on the heels of its annual developer conference, beginning to issue rejections to apps that reward users for watching video advertisements or sharing information about the app on social media. "
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    It will come, it is just taking time to adjust.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    K good ignore the post i did off topic in another thread , any idea when ?
  • radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    It will come, it is just taking time to adjust.

it comes today right? the App Store always refreshes on this day of the week i thought. is there any reward we get for waiting?
  • DesnekrasovaDesnekrasova Registered Users 1 Posts
    help to deal with the problem after the update the game to version 2.1.0 game gruzitsja to infinity but it does not include what it is. Tablet digma model iDxD10 3g android 4.0.4
  • masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts

:D
    spot on!

totally agree! unbreakable was like "wow", godly like "i wanna have", inconv like "ehh..alien?"
  • EagleOneEagleOne Registered Users 18 Posts

Totally Agree!!! Hoping they release a tier 10 "Immortal" set that blows the tier 9 stuff away. It just looks hideous!!!
  • brunohrfrancobrunohrfranco Registered Users 1 Posts
    And about 2.1.0 for apple? ***????
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    well if we cant have the videos for gems maybe they can give us a daily quest for gems that isn't a stupid difficulty like ice kingdom. I also hope there is some kind of reduction of difficulty. it is ridiculous if you have max godly and high runes equipped and pots/revives are still needed to beat most of the new levels.
  • radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    anybody on android, whats quest reward for beating frost fang spider queen? and once you beat her, what's the additional daily quests that we can now do?
    And about 2.1.0 for apple? ***????

I love how much ios users are whining (two dedicated threads about when will ios get the new update) and it has only been 4 days since we have had it. When they got it first for two years android would have to wait up to 4 weeks.
    radshorty wrote: »
    anybody on android, whats quest reward for beating frost fang spider queen? and once you beat her, what's the additional daily quests that we can now do?

I've said the normal quest for her gives 20 gems, the legendary quest gives 2 silver tokens, 207k xp, 219k gold, 20 gems. No, you don't get extra gold if you are level 50, you just loose (don't get) the xp. On other games they do increase gold to compensate but this game doesn't . I'm not sure about the daily quest as I haven't beaten her yet.

For mage, you need at least 13k GS and 2 revives and 2 health pots, 2 mana pots to beat her. I think the rewards should be 20 gold tokens, 10 runes tokens, 2m gold (if you are lv50), and 200 gems.

For monk you need 16k GS, for warrior you need 14k GS.

The daily one should give 20 gems and 5 gold tokens.
    There is no daily for the spider.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    bigBrules wrote: »
    There is no daily for the spider.

Your kidding right..? You have confirmed this yourself? You beaten the spider boss on legendary and there is no daily quest?

If that's the case it should be changed. Glu can look at the suggestion I had for a daily quest (The daily one should give 10-20 gems and 2-5 gold tokens plus 1m xp &/or gold