Options

Game lost with new update

I wanted to check in with you all to see if anyone else has lost there account since updating to this new version. I was with dark legion guild, so if you guys see this, please know i am working on getting this restored. Not only is this a huge inconvienence, but it is unacceptable. I have not had any issues with any other games ever. I stopped eternity 2 because i randomly lost my account 6 months ago. Now after hundreds of dollars and countless hours, here i am again. 9600 gs, level 48, top 30 team, and i cant play. I sent in ticket but feel that this should never happen to anyone. What is going on with this game?

Comments

• Options
    HammeredUKHammeredUK Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yep, I'm the same... Installed the update today and now I've lost all my players. Not happy to say the least...
  • Options
    NicolasGNicolasG Registered Users 3 Posts
    rocker21 wrote: »
    I wanted to check in with you all to see if anyone else has lost there account since updating to this new version. I was with dark legion guild, so if you guys see this, please know i am working on getting this restored. Not only is this a huge inconvienence, but it is unacceptable. I have not had any issues with any other games ever. I stopped eternity 2 because i randomly lost my account 6 months ago. Now after hundreds of dollars and countless hours, here i am again. 9600 gs, level 48, top 30 team, and i cant play. I sent in ticket but feel that this should never happen to anyone. What is going on with this game?
    The same problem here. I stopped EW2 because one day I just found I'm on level 1 again, after many months of playing.
    And now the same situation with EW3 after 6 months of playing. I have warrior level 50 11000+ GS, Mage level 43 4300+ GS, and Monk level 16. Member of OmegaSerenity guild (#27 in tournament at the moment). Leader board says I have 15955 GS and I'm in top 1%, and I even have 12/35 Achievements unlocked, because yesterday, after upgrade to 2.1.0.0 everything was OK. And today in the morning I have all 3 heroes level 1. Very nice.
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Don't you guy's sync your account with google+ ? If so it's impossible to lose your characters.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Don't you guy's sync your account with google+ ? If so it's impossible to lose your characters.
    Sure we do. Leaderboard and achievements in Google+ are correct for me, but all the characters are still level 1 starting from today.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    This seems to happen to some people when updates happen. You'll need to send in a ticket to our Customer Care Team to get account issues fixed.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    This seems to happen to some people when updates happen. You'll need to send in a ticket to our Customer Care Team to get account issues fixed.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.

Can you explain why this happens? How glu identifies its user btw? NicolasG please let us know ur new account when the transfer is complete. Your still in our guild. I havent kick you since i've seen this and some of my very skillful members are concerned.
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Can you explain why this happens? How glu identifies its user btw? NicolasG please let us know ur new account when the transfer is complete. Your still in our guild. I havent kick you since i've seen this and some of my very skillful members are concerned.
    My account is restored. I'm now NicolasGSN.
  • Options
    insane18insane18 Registered Users 4 Posts
    How to know my ticket?
  • Options
    dinamoneosauriodinamoneosaurio Registered Users 4 Posts
    Tengo el mismo pronlema, luego de la actualizacion ya no pude seguir jugando, necesitamos ayuda..... pertenesco a
    Dioses pieden constatar mi avance en esa tabla
  • Options
    kresla8kresla8 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have the same problem please restore our characters mine is dudzzzz lvl 41 this is really annoying!
  • Options
    RelianceReliance Registered Users 2 Posts
    I guess I'm in the same boat. Had to get a new phone. It took 3 days. Now I have 3 lvl 1 characters. Lame