Normal Hellboy

dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
Hi - i have a maxed out warrior and am now leveling up my monk. I am only level 28 with a GS of about 1350 and am at the level before normal Hellboy.

My question: where is the best place to farm for a new weapon...one that will be enough for HB? It's been so long since taking my warrior through this that i just cant remember.

I am currently using green claws that i believe were a quest reward or possibly from offerings. Thanks

Comments

• TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Helgard is the only place before Hellboy that drops good weapons.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Everything you need to beat the next boss you can get from the boss before....
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Green lvl 26 at 15/15 should help you breeze through hellboy.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    iron offerings have green lvl 26 and blue lvl 26 as well
  • dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    Thanks for replies. I now have blue lv. 21 fists of the butcher from Helgard at 15/15. Is there anywhere I can farm the lv. 26 weapon, or only obtainable through offerings...?
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    hellboy drops lvl 26 weapons
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    dirtymoney wrote: »
    Thanks for replies. I now have blue lv. 21 fists of the butcher from Helgard at 15/15. Is there anywhere I can farm the lv. 26 weapon, or only obtainable through offerings...?

Try and defeat hellboy. Do everything you can. Except use a ton of pots. That's not right.

Just try and kill him. The reward for beating him is a green lvl26.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    I was impatient and ended up using around 3-4 mana pots and a couple health pots. then you can beat several of the legendary levels for the quests to ug the 26 and start farming hb for a better weapon. monk seemed to be the hardest character for me to beat hb with so hopefully you figure it out soon enough.
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »
    I was impatient and ended up using around 3-4 mana pots and a couple health pots. then you can beat several of the legendary levels for the quests to ug the 26 and start farming hb for a better weapon. monk seemed to be the hardest character for me to beat hb with so hopefully you figure it out soon enough.

I actually beat Hellboy a couple days ago using the lv. 21 blue/butcher fists. I am up to Legendary Cyclops now but in dire need of some upgrades. Hovering around the 2100 GS mark, so quite a ways to go before I am ready to take him on. Thank you for the help everyone.
  • WhiskerBWhiskerB Registered Users 7 Posts
    I am stuck on this guy.... I've run Helgard religiously for 3 days and haven't found one weapon upgrade.

Current Gear: All maxed as far as I can currently get them
    21 Blue Weapon
    26 Blue Helm
    28 Blue Shoulders
    22 Purple Chest
    24 Blue Gloves
    28 Blue Boots
    25 Blue Neck
    30 Purple Ring

I hit the boss for 50's and he two shots me. Help please!
    If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    Whisker which character are you using? I had a hard time with monk but it was easier with warrior and mage to beat him. Also, some farming may take more than a few days depending on luck.
    Warrior. I've tried parrying - get hit with splash and still destroys me. Hit and run - 5 minutes in get caught by one attack and dead.
    WhiskerB wrote: »
    I am stuck on this guy.... I've run Helgard religiously for 3 days and haven't found one weapon upgrade.

Current Gear: All maxed as far as I can currently get them
    21 Blue Weapon
    26 Blue Helm
    28 Blue Shoulders
    22 Purple Chest
    24 Blue Gloves
    28 Blue Boots
    25 Blue Neck
    30 Purple Ring

I hit the boss for 50's and he two shots me. Help please!

I beat N. Hellboy with a Lv. 21 Blue/Butcher with Monk, warrior is a bit easier with parry. Just need to practice and learn his patterns. Your gear should be enolugh to take him down though.