Options

Android S3 4.2.2 Stuck at loading screen

I updated the game and have been unable to log into the game, the game will launch and will be stuck at the blue bar loading screen before character selection. I've try uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times with no success, how do i fix this???

Comments

• Options
    b00st2rb00st2r Registered Users 3 Posts
    Does anyone know whats going on?
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Are you certain that you have a stable Internet connection? Sometimes the resource download can make it seem like the game is stuck when it's still acquiring assets.
  • Options
    b00st2rb00st2r Registered Users 3 Posts
    Im sure internet is not the problem, i tried in on my wifi and mobile internet and same thing.
    i get no network error messages either

I tried the game on the ipad using the same wifi and it work
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    b00st2r wrote: »
    Im sure internet is not the problem, i tried in on my wifi and mobile internet and same thing.
    i get no network error messages either

I tried the game on the ipad using the same wifi and it work

I am experiencing SAME EXACT issue!! Game goes to loading screen, blue bar fills up, then just keeps loading never goes to character select. Also on android platform, mine is an LG Optimus phone
  • Options
    I also am 100% sure its not internet connection
  • Options
    Grrr any news on this, starting to get really frustrated
  • Options
    BaalbackBaalback Registered Users 7 Posts
    I cant get in either since last update, stuck on loading screen, uninstalled and re installed game multiple times with no luck. I am on Samsung galaxy tab 2. Plus prior to the update the game was awfully laggy, I hope this new update has fixed that.
    What the hell happened to this game.
  • Options
    I am not sure why we haven't heard anything about this. It is sooooo frikkin frustrating, I have not even seen a confirmation that they realize this problem exists!!

I would just like to have the issue acknowledged at this point, so at least we know they are looking into it. I really enjoy the game and have dropped a few 20's on it, so I really would like to know when I can resume playing.
  • Options
    TengriTengri Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello ...
    After the last update I'm having the same problem as in the picture game hangs on loading icon could offer solutions bi transaxle? I installed the game again repeatedly wipe

http://hizliresim.com/XW5mX0
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    The developers have been informed of the issue. If I learn more, I'll let folks know in the forums.
  • Options
    raven75raven75 Registered Users 6 Posts
    The same problem after every updated. Login screen and reboot.