Lair of the Spider Queen - How many revives did it take you?

BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
Needless to say, it was painful, I got pretty much got one-shotted with that spinny move thing... I won't be farming anything in this area anytime soon. Took me about 8-10 health and 4 mage pots to get to the Lair.

For the final fight, took me 8 revives. How about you?

Warrior - 11.8k GS, 30% Fire Attack, 39.8% Ice Resist
Android IGN: Brutal1977
Class: Warrior, 12591 GS

Comments

• TacoLitaTacoLita Registered Users 29 Posts
    This is absolutely f-ing preposterous! !!. I have 3300 more gs than suggested and its impossible to beat her without many MANY pots... which I dont have. So I will not be able to beat her... ON NORMAL MODE FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!
    Seriously something wrong with the brains of the devs. This unbalancing BS is not a new issue. Its CONSTANTLY talked about here so how the F did they let themselves stoop to moronic levels once again? Oh god how I wosh I could open hand slap each amd every one of the persons responsible for make such garbage live to the public. They need to be humiliated over and over again until they realize that such laziness and incompetence is NOT F***ING OK.

F**K!!!!!!
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    I was able to beat the normal version with maybe one pot... don't think I used any but if I did, no more than one. The fire atk and ice def runes are a must.

Even so, the legendary version of her, and the levels to get to her, were simply obscene.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    Needless to say, it was painful, I got pretty much got one-shotted with that spinny move thing... I won't be farming anything in this area anytime soon. Took me about 8-10 health and 4 mage pots to get to the Lair.

It took me two tries with my 12k Mage in normal mode. Nowhere close in Legendary. Three things that helped:

1. Move sideways out of the spawn area to get more maneuvering room.
    2. Give preference to your fire attack. For Mage that means eruption and (later) laser.
    3. Beef up runic Fire Attack and Ice Resist
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I am on ios and have no idea about these new lvls which seem impossible from reviews but do u think with a mage in full godly and unbreak zerker ring and neck all using epic fire att and epic ice resist that i will be able to scratch that spider ? Lol
  • bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    15k gs warrior. Suggested is thousands of gs lower and i get owned on all the legendary ice levels period. Can u say "adjustment needed"????
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    bidsy wrote: »
    15k gs warrior. Suggested is thousands of gs lower and i get owned on all the legendary ice levels period. Can u say "adjustment needed"????

wow. do you have a gold tier 9 weapon though?
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    I am on ios and have no idea about these new lvls which seem impossible from reviews but do u think with a mage in full godly and unbreak zerker ring and neck all using epic fire att and epic ice resist that i will be able to scratch that spider ? Lol

For normal you should have around a 40% success rate with her, for legendary it will be tough to even get to her. I have similar gear and havnt yet passed the first new map in hard/legendary mode. 12,100 GS mage 15.8 fire attack, 14.3 ice defence (I know more is needed)
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    That sux lol
  • CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    bidsy wrote: »

She's tough to say the least.. as long as I avoid her spin attack I win almost every time...

But I have new havoc wand (best 1)
    36.7 fire damage
    36.00 ice resist
    And it's still ridiculously hard lol
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    CharlieD wrote: »
    She's tough to say the least.. as long as I avoid her spin attack I win almost every time...

But I have new havoc wand (best 1)
    36.7 fire damage
    36.00 ice resist
    And it's still ridiculously hard lol

What are the stats on the havoc wand?
  • CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    What are the stats on the havoc wand?

4605 gs
    3964.8 attack
    14.3% c/c
    133.4 c/d
  • EagleOneEagleOne Registered Users 18 Posts
    Yes, the entire Ice Kingdom needs to be recalibrated. When the recommended GS for normal mode is 3000 for the Lair of the Spider Queen, my 12,215 GS warrior should destroy the spider within 10 seconds, as this is the case for the other 3 kingdoms. Instead, the normal mode Spider Queen destroys me within 15 seconds. How is this even reasonable? If the levels are going to be made near impossible, or only possible by playing a perfect game or using pots, then the GS needs to rated correctly. The legendary levels in the ice kingdom are just ridiculous. This may be worse than dealing with hackers at the moment, because there is no way to get the tier 9 weapons/armor without paying a disproportional amount for revive pots. The game is no longer fun when you reach this point. It's making me contemplate deleting the game if it's not fixed. Please fix this!!!
  • radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts

how long did maintenance take for this update?
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    after the servers first went down it took around 3 hours for it to appear as an update on google play (market) to download
  • EagleOneEagleOne Registered Users 18 Posts
    It appears they have fixed the Normal mode for the Spider Queen. Still waiting for the Ice Kingdom to be recalibrated as a whole.
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    The first time I fought Spider Queen it took me 5 revives to beat her. This is with 50% fire and 0% Ice resistance. Now I can beat her 3/4 times with 50% fire and 15% ice resistance no mana or health pots used. She's definitely a challenge. I have regular godly gear, no inconceivable equipped yet. Toon = Mage 12893 GS
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    The first time I fought Spider Queen it took me 5 revives to beat her. This is with 50% fire and 0% Ice resistance. Now I can beat her 3/4 times with 50% fire and 15% ice resistance no mana or health pots used. She's definitely a challenge. I have regular godly gear, no inconceivable equipped yet. Toon = Mage 12893 GS

That's promising. I haven't been back to her since the first run. Eight revives was caused by maybe a bit of bad luck, several times I used one right as she started her spinny-death move. I was on my feet only long enough to get half a whirlwind off. :(

I may try again.
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    That's promising. I haven't been back to her since the first run. Eight revives was caused by maybe a bit of bad luck, several times I used one right as she started her spinny-death move. I was on my feet only long enough to get half a whirlwind off. :(

I may try again.

You should try again and maybe practice her a bit on normal.
    My 12550 GS Warrior with all purple fire resistance and full blue ice resistance is able to beat her often. Without pots.
    Indeed it needs some practice. I recommend someone to put on a vid here on this forum to show how to fight her. For me I don't know how to record.