Options

Update on IOS? (GLU PLEASE READ)

JoshthesickoJoshthesicko Registered Users 10 Posts
Hey everyone, just curios on where her or not anyone has any info on when new update will become available on ios?

Comments

• Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    Hey everyone, just curios on where her or not anyone has any info on when new update will become available on ios?

people have saying dates for almost two weeks now, and we've all been wrong. i have some inconceivable gear from the tournament rewards, but i can't use it because it requires demon LORD reagents from the update. I don't know why we don't have it. I'd take a good guess that it would be today though since updates happen on thursdays most often. Let's keep our hopes up! Unfortunately, Moloch only leaves us with "when it's done".
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    They are supposed to keep us tuned with details and news but all they do is nothing
  • Options
    They are stupid I agree
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Actually Moloch answered this in a different post stating that the update for the iOS was coming but cannot provide a date yet.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106201-Last-Update-Decrease-Drop-Rate
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    Actually Moloch answered this in a different post stating that the update for the iOS was coming but cannot provide a date yet.

everyone i talk to on iOS thinks it is at 6:00 PST today. I hope you guys let it happen! Thursdays are the most common days for maintenance.
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »

Rly ? Ofc it is coming .-. We wanna know when
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Well yeah, that's why I mentioned the part where no date could be provided yet.
  • Options
    Why ? , didn't android get it ? And we always got updates first , why is that delay and when it came on android u didn't even know there was a maintenance or at least one of admins didn't and u supposed to so can u atleast tell us if it is within this week ?
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Why ? , didn't android get it ? And we always got updates first , why is that delay and when it came on android u didn't even know there was a maintenance or at least one of admins didn't and u supposed to so can u atleast tell us if it is within this week ?
    . Apparently, they are dealing with apple's new rules, so they are having a legal issue they are trying to hide.
  • Options
    Ik about apple new rules but if it is because of that why they don't say instead of keeping us on out nerves like that
  • Options
    I guarantee it's some t&c to do with pay to win #my2c
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    radshorty wrote: »
    ...Apparently, they are dealing with apple's new [app store] rules.....

That is why. Don't you ios people read the forums? There was a post about it in one of the threads talking about the new update. I think it was in the FAQ forum. Apple isn't letting any app go through that promotes watching videos to earn gems. There may be more to it than just that also.