Options

cant get onto ew3

justjordyyjustjordyy Registered Users 43 Posts
So basically my game loads up just until before you choose your character and it stays there, I left it an hour and still not loading..HELP

Comments

• Options
    MofoBayMofoBay Registered Users 7 Posts
    Did u send a ticket to customer care?

IGN: michealbay
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Same thing is happening to me, grrrr
  • Options
    BaalbackBaalback Registered Users 7 Posts
    I cant get in either since last update, stuck on loading screen, uninstalled and re installed game multiple times with no luck. I am Samsung galaxy tab 2.
  • Options
    I really wish they would just provide SOME kind of info on this, since many are having the problem. Just a "we are working on it", or "we are aware of the problem", we have not received any verification that devs are even working on this specific issue, its ridiculous!

Edit: I am about to become the new Ultrasceptile and start the bashing if I don't hear SOMETHING about this..
  • Options
    Dante111Dante111 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm having exact same problem. Bar loads up then says unable to connect to server
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    We - the moderators - have sent a description of the issue along to the developers. Unfortunately, I don't know anything more than that. The only piece of advice I can offer is to completely shut down your device, turn it back on, make sure that you have a stable Internet connection, and try again.

If I learn anything more, I'll let you know.
  • Options
    We - the moderators - have sent a description of the issue along to the developers. Unfortunately, I don't know anything more than that. The only piece of advice I can offer is to completely shut down your device, turn it back on, make sure that you have a stable Internet connection, and try again.

If I learn anything more, I'll let you know.

Ok well thanks for the reply. I also submitted a ticket so I guess its just waiting at this point.