Options

trapped in a deleted guild, cannot leave (iOS)

a guildmate of mine accepted a previous invite from iAlliance while he was guild hopping. Now that he's in the guild, he cannot leave since the guild button is inaccessible because he didnt know that the.guild was deleted already. Is it still possible for him to leave this guild ? or is he. stuck there forever?

Comments

• Options
    pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    can someone from the admin answer this :/ ?
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    We don't have any control over accounts from the forums. He can try accepting an invitation to another guild, but I'm uncertain of whether that will work.

For best results, you may wish to get in touch with our Customer Care team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take some time for a response, but that you will receive one from a real, live person.
  • Options
    We don't have any control over accounts from the forums. He can try accepting an invitation to another guild, but I'm uncertain of whether that will work.

For best results, you may wish to get in touch with our Customer Care team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take some time for a response, but that you will receive one from a real, live person.

nope , he cannot accept guild invites and he cannot receive invitations either coz he is registered as a member of that guild , and it sucks , lol ... tnx for the reply anyway ... i'll tell him to submit a ticket ...
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    nope , he cannot accept guild invites and he cannot receive invitations either coz he is registered as a member of that guild , and it sucks , lol ... tnx for the reply anyway ... i'll tell him to submit a ticket ...

Is he capabale of inviting others? If so he should invite some random dude, promote him to Guild leader and make this guys day, therafter he might me able to leave the Guild and let the newcommer deal with the iAlliance Curse :)
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    did you get assigned guild leader? if so are there still players in the guild? if yes to both you need to kick every player in the guild to exit, or assign another player with guild leader. you should be able to leave after that if it is the problem. otherwise submit a ticket in the manner suggested by Steve....I mean the not Steve guy up there :)
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I've same problem as u before, what u need to do is kick out all member then u can leave your guild. Or promote someone to be a leader.
  • Options
    they are only 2 in the guild, the other is iPhBlade, lol... Both of them cannot press the guild button so no one knows if either is a guild leader or not, and no, they cannot accept or send invites and they cannot kick each other out since the guild button is inaccessible