When/what will the next update be?

Just wondering when the next update might be and what it might be if anyone has heard anything?

Comments

• Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    It already came on android
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    based on this offering tournament on IOS, The update will be at the end because the rewards are Inconvievable boots of fortitude and epic astonishing weapons which I think is a rip off since the epics have a lower gs than the current level 44 gold weapons. That and the offerings tournament has ALL offerings so nobody will have offerings to get new items. Not surprised with this but hey the update will be here soon enough so expect Ultra to be on here with his I told you so's and how much he hates the update posts bright and early Monday morning.
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »
    based on this offering tournament on IOS, The update will be at the end because the rewards are Inconvievable boots of fortitude and epic astonishing weapons which I think is a rip off since the epics have a lower gs than the current level 44 gold weapons. That and the offerings tournament has ALL offerings so nobody will have offerings to get new items. Not surprised with this but hey the update will be here soon enough so expect Ultra to be on here with his I told you so's and how much he hates the update posts bright and early Monday morning.
    I think so, cause glu want us roll out spin then his coming new update, so who want spin again need to buy gems :)
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    are you talking about after 2.1.0?? Because that came out only a few days ago on android. ios is still waiting for it
  • EagleOneEagleOne Registered Users 18 Posts
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »

Agreed. Not too surprising. Also not surprising is the fact that the top tier 9 gear, needed to beat levels without spending a terrible amount of pots, can only be found on those levels where the gear is needed the most to survive even until the final boss. This is not surprising at all, considering the entire game has had this structure from the very beginning. One of the Glu mods has said in the past that the idea is to upgrade offense first, and then the armor is needed to take you to the next level. Of course, this isn't how the game actually works once you start farming for demon champion items. Often times the armor is obtained first, with the offensive items needing a lot of "grinding time" in order to find them as loot. If anyone has had a different experience, I'd be interested to here about it because I haven't heard anyone with a differing experience yet.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    EagleOne wrote: »
    Agreed. Not too surprising. Also not surprising is the fact that the top tier 9 gear, needed to beat levels without spending a terrible amount of pots, can only be found on those levels where the gear is needed the most to survive even until the final boss. This is not surprising at all, considering the entire game has had this structure from the very beginning. One of the Glu mods has said in the past that the idea is to upgrade offense first, and then the armor is needed to take you to the next level. Of course, this isn't how the game actually works once you start farming for demon champion items. Often times the armor is obtained first, with the offensive items needing a lot of "grinding time" in order to find them as loot. If anyone has had a different experience, I'd be interested to here about it because I haven't heard anyone with a differing experience yet.

I agree with this as well, weapons seem to be the most elusive item to find and is a pure stroke of luck. I cant find any godly on my monk or mighty mitts but my warrior keeps getting weapons and helms but I haven't found the first pair of bracers or boots. seems like certain items drop better on each character for me but either way it works out I wont have the gear required to progress on the update with the current reviews.
  • warlordacewarlordace Registered Users 27 Posts
    I am using iOS so I am talking about version 2.1.0.