Options

New Update for iOs players?

FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
Well, as we all know android has already launched the new update and we are stuck on the same patch. As being thoroughly discussed on other threads that GLU is having a problem with Apple with some new apps feature not being allowed or money issues since apple is demanding a higher amount, etc... Who knows, as far as I am sure nobody from our side knows it, coz we have not heard nor seen any post, comments or updates about the certain scenario we iOs players have been concerned with, NEW UPDATE.

We are really looking forward to this new update and believe me 100% of us are deeply awaiting. Business is business we know there still some money issues that is being dealt with between apple and glu to further pass on these new update for iOs players.

So any admins who are brave and courageous enough to give "US" an info about this matter? We all look forward from hearing with you guys.

Comments

• Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    We'd give you information if we had it. As it stands, we're just forum moderators.

I'm certain that the developers are focused on getting the update out to you, but I don't have anything more than that.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I am sure u are in touch with the devs or atleast some of u , so plz just ask them for any info instead of keeping us on our nerves
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    wow.. ios users whine a lot. Android was constantly behind in every update for two years. We had to wait up to 4 weeks for updates behind ios. We have only had the update for less than two weeks, so you have at least two more weeks before you can start complaining.

Well I just checked exactly when we got it and it was only 4 days ago (17-6-14 or 6-17-14). There have been 2 threads about when does ios get the update already..
  • Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    wow.. ios users whine a lot. Android was constantly behind in every update for two years. We had to wait up to 4 weeks for updates behind ios. We have only had the update for less than two weeks, so you have at least two more weeks before you can start complaining.
    why are you even on these threads then? your an android player who doesn't even need to worry about this.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I love to gloat about android being the first and I love to say stop your whining!! :)
  • Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    iOS players, i have a strong feeling that the update will come on Monday, after they get most of you guys to spend all of your offering tokens.