Options

Rentocs runner/glitch callout thread

RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
Aighty people its pretty much exactly how it sounds. Mohican started something similar to this but his has good players also. This thread is strictly for calling out runners and intentional lag abuse. There is no need for name calling and ranting, ill take care of it below. Just leave name/class/method of being a doûche.

Definitions

Runner - worthless piece of trash that only engages just enough to get ahead on hp then proceeds to run along the outer edge of the arena until time runs out. Someone is not a runner if they are engaging you and trying to get a 3 knockout, win or lose. If a monk is running around outside your mages orb while you use it as an umbrella, that is not running. I just dont wanna get electrocuted. Know what makes a runner a runner before you call them out. Dont get on here whining because you couldnt win and the other person beat you 3-0 using tactics.

Glitch/lag abuse - the total wastes of life im talking about here are the ones who when they get ahead by hp instead of running they just simply stop moving and can not take damage. The ones that do this are quite obvious. They are doing great, no jumping around, animations smooth......then bam, soon as they are ahead.....invulnerable. I dont care about the people that randomly jump around the screen and only some hits register. That is obviously a connection/server issue and hopefully glu will get to work on it.

Some may consider theses tactics. I do not. Your a piece of garbage who doesnt want to take the time to learn your class so you decide to strip all the joy from an aspect of the game that should be fun.

I hope that everyone i face off against leaves a match with me satisfied win or lose. And above all i hope you have fun. To all my mage punching bags out there im sorry lol. But if you face off against me and your a mage just know that when i hit 2-0 ill just stay close to you so you can get a kill also for the ap. After that business as usual. If i win great, if you win awesome.

Best of luck to all you FIGHTERS out there.

Comments

• Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Kienvang - warrior - invulnerable
    Reigneagle - monk - runner
    Therock1984 - warrior - runner
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Jason 9022 - mage invulnerable for some time
    Ratanana -mage same as above!
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    TacoLitaTacoLita Registered Users 29 Posts
    Tanutaro-Warrior-runner: If ahead, will run entire time. Once behind, Dash or Tornado then back to being a douche.
  • Options
    Bunn- warrior-pusiecat, minus the cat.
    dash, run run run run run , pot, dash run run run run run.
    Youd be running in real life if I knew where you were.
  • Options
    MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    TacoLita wrote: »
    Youd be running in real life if I knew where you were.

=X Shots fired.
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    We really need to keep this thread going people!!!!
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Perverso on android, no CDs hack
  • Options
    PanZillaPanZilla Registered Users 49 Posts
    Perverso on android, no CDs hack

Tapzad running mage
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Running monks, warriors that spam parry and only use dash, mages that hide under orb – It’s 80% of the fights now.
  • Options
    RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
    Gluwe is a runner warrior what a coward.
  • Options
    JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    when I meet some of them I just leave arena...
  • Options
    From now on all running warriors will be labeled as...
    Zena Warrior Princess/ Zena/Princess etc...

Manbest- Zena
    kostya198011-Zena

Watching a fully armored Zena Warrior Princess run around the ring in fear of a Mage, is like watching a Cheerleader chase after a NFL player wearing a Tutu.

Glu should probably just give all the Warriors a Tiara, a pink leotard, a big fluffy pink tutu, a shinny magic fairy wand and pair of high heels... as the new Tier 9 gear.
  • Options
    Mojacko - Princess
  • Options
    LostChar - Warrior Princess
  • Options
    PradaGee - a running mage around the ring...
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    PanZilla wrote: »
    PradaGee - a running mage around the ring...

Oh, PradaGee is running now? Before he would get ahead then do that statue cheat thing where he would stand still and you couldn't hit him. Guess he is becoming an expert on loser tactics,lol
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    FuryWeasel wrote: »
    Oh, PradaGee is running now? Before he would get ahead then do that statue cheat thing where he would stand still and you couldn't hit him. Guess he is becoming an expert on loser tactics,lol

frozen trick has a chance of getting dc...
    I guess he doesn't want to risk getting dc anymore....

his new trick, running around the ring with lag.