Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    stearethsteareth Registered Users 2 Posts
    You should check your internet speed instead of wasting time to report "hackers"
  • Options
    stearethsteareth Registered Users 2 Posts
    jleonra wrote: »
    I want to report Steareth

1LARKSA.png

Using a mage he had no cooldown, he kept spamming me with his skills and ran incredible fast, impossible for me to catch up to him.
    You should check your internet speed instead of reporting "hackers"
  • Options
    VRAGATHVRAGATH Registered Users 8 Posts
    M^ke top pvp player has damage hacks and takes almost no damage at all. Same gear as other warriors yet he hits infinitely harder? I don't think so.

PHichigo is back again I guess GLU doesn't care about these people. Hack enough they just let you keep hacking.

Oh and I found out it's the policy of GLU they won't ban players that have purchased something from them. I can confirm this because the two people I reported were not banned for hacking.

So everyone all you have to do is spend a dollar and you won't be banned!
  • Options
    HUGE HACKER! MOST COMMON HACK.

1 KILL INVINCIBILITY.

209 COMBO WOOT

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • Options
    steareth wrote: »

He definitely hacks to be at 4.5 with that low of attack and hps. Glu doesnt care though or they would stop it.
  • Options
    NomedacNomedac Registered Users 7 Posts
    Sorry no screen shots. Battled "OphaixoanO" last night in arena. He had invincibility, I know because I was right on top of him and the combos registered. He came out of this mode to hit me once and then went back into it. Then he wins the match. Not cool.
  • Options
    NomedacNomedac Registered Users 7 Posts
    Please check into the guild, "Alpha" for the current tourney. They made some whopping 2 million point jumps in a short time. Even if they were paying, that is a huge jump. Our guild doesn't hack and we have spent money on this tourney.
  • Options
    GLU's staff is full of ****ing retards that much is clear. It should be embarrassed over its inability to provide stable internet content. The fact that it lets all all these Asians play on US servers is ridiculous. 60% of the Asians hack, and the other 40% lag so badly it's ruining the PVP experience. I know I'm not alone, I see the complaints daily. Also why are you letting the Android users play with the Apple users?

image.jpg

Look at these two at the top. One hacks the game after a ban is immediately back to where he left off a week later with almost the identical name! The other uses damage hacks 100% guaranteed and clearly they both use the gem hacks.

• Options
    HodorrHodorr Registered Users 21 Posts
    This game is becoming a joke. You are doing nothing to stop hackers during this tournament. Top 3 guilds have shot up constantly out of nowhere and we have out good money into this with no reward as clearly you have to jailbreak to win anything in this game. It's as simple as making vp follow the player but ofc u want change anything. Just look at the current top 3, there not even hiding how obvious there hacking is
  • Options
    taxmantaxman Registered Users 38 Posts
    gehma wrote: »
    Next Hacker

Nickname: Taxman

no Coldown and i get one hit this was a critical hit and i was dead. I have 12186gs.
    I'm no hacker I've played this game fairly. I hate hackers/modders. My sword is kingbreaker fully evolved with pvp. Anyone that knows me knows I don't hack
  • Options
    GregorianoGregoriano Registered Users 8 Posts
    The glu will not do anything about the Hack / cheat Miss112, which concerned two hours reached almost 10 billion Vp alone, including making your Guild, he created even now standing among the top offerings in the tournament? Glu, please address it, it is clear the use of hack for this guy!
  • Options
    enlivamenlivam Registered Users 5 Posts
    The glu will not do anything about the Hack / cheat Miss112, which concerned two hours reached almost 10 million Vp alone, including making your Guild, he created even now standing among the top offerings in the tournament? Glu, please address it, it is clear the use of hack for this guy!
  • Options
    VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Registered Users 67 Posts
    Gregoriano wrote: »
    The glu will not do anything about the Hack / cheat Miss112, which concerned two hours reached almost 10 billion Vp alone, including making your Guild, he created even now standing among the top offerings in the tournament? Glu, please address it, it is clear the use of hack for this guy!

Another beautiful glu stealing their gems and I'm sure you'll let him entar the hall of fame as always makes good cheaters Glu = Congratulations haters
  • Options
    ACJUNIORACJUNIOR Registered Users 1 Posts

It's impossible a 10 bilion vp alone! Miss112 hack!
  • Options
    enlivamenlivam Registered Users 5 Posts
  • Options
    LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Glu you need to also PUNISH FALSE allegations by sore losers coz this is not going to help you find the real hackers/modders.
    steareth wrote: »
  • Options
    Glu or anyone else ...im standing by this guy Taxman and say he is NOT and will NOT mod or hack. He grinds/farms like the rest of us and do not reach waves in tower more than what is normal. He is a very good PVP player but too bad he hasnt ranked in top 10...why??? Coz he patiently fights his way to the top.

I hope there is also PUNISHMENT for those who FALSELY report coz they are such sore losers!!!!!
    taxman wrote: »
    Next Hacker

no Coldown and i get one hit this was a critical hit and i was dead. I have 12186gs.
    I'm no hacker I've played this game fairly. I hate hackers/modders. My sword is kingbreaker fully evolved with pvp. Anyone that knows me knows I don't hack
  • Options
    Taxman has 13k gs because he has a kingbreaker. If you know and have the t9 gears, seeing a 13k gs nowadays is NOT hacking or is a hacker.

He is a very good pvp player and has not ranked anywhere near top 20. DO YOU KNOW WHY?!?!??!?!
    Because he didnt resort to hacking or modding!!!!

He played against the top 20, defeated some and also got defeated...DO YOU KNOW WHY????!?!?
    Because he played honestly and didnt NEED TO HACK OR MOD!!!

You got one hit and died. YOU KNOW WHY?!?!?!?!
    He plays BETTER than you! and has 13k gs and he has THE KINGBREAKER!!! NOTHING MORE!!!
    blame GLU for matching you with a skilled player who has 13k gs equipped with a new t9 sword!!!
    Stop playing pvp if you are gonna be such a crybaby!!!!

I have 12.6 gs...guess what? I lost to Taxman...and i understood why!!!
    When i had 11.6k gs and got matched with 12.9gs pvp players and lost...i didnt report them even if i got hit one time and died. COZ I KNOW WHY!!!
    Next Hacker

no Coldown and i get one hit this was a critical hit and i was dead. I have 12186 Gs.
  • Options
    kupisiontkokupisiontko Registered Users 1 Posts
    Taxman is NOT a hacker! He is one of the most loyal and dedicated hard working players I have had the pleasure to play alongside. Our guild and taxman himself are very proactive about making sure we dont have hackers/modders (whatever you want to call them) around us. He doesnt need to cheat because hes a **** good player without doing any of that rubbish. I wonder how many other poor people have been accused once by some sore loser and had their account reset?! Definitely should be a punishment in place for these false accusers and maybe glu should follow up these lies and not just act on them straight away!!!!
  • Options
    wastetimewastetime Registered Users 2 Posts
    If you lost to Taxman, that doesnt mean he is a hacker...that simply means you are f..... weak!! Dont get jealous and make such false allegations on a player that play honest!!
    Our guild do not tolerate hackers..once we found out any hackers in our guild, he will be gone straight away!! And that player is definitely not Taxman!!
    Hey! If u accused that Taxman hacks, then i must he a f...... hacker as well!! Thats because i ever won him in pvp!! But we are definitely not one of them!!! The only reason is you are just f....... weak in your gs.... pls, go back home and drink more milk before making such false allegation nxt time...
  • Options
    sickofhackerssickofhackers Registered Users 1 Posts
    Sick of all the hacking BS. Top 3 guilds (iOS)have spontaneously generated millions of VP points several times throughout the tourney while we've been busting are A$$es, saving offerings, and spending our own money.
  • Options
    princess041princess041 Registered Users 2 Posts
    The person who reported taxman here i think you need to retract your false accusation and glu needs to reimburse taxman for everything he has lost by being reset. Someone who doesnt hack gets reset and others who continuously hack only get a small ban...how is that fair?! I stick by what my fellow guild members have said in supportpto taxman and i hope his account is reactivated asap. You must be such a sore loser gehma to lose to someone much stronger than you then have the cheek to post here that they are hacking. Thats jealousy down to a T! Power to taxman and team galactik!!
  • Options
    HodorrHodorr Registered Users 21 Posts
    Sick of all the hacking BS. Top 3 guilds (iOS)have spontaneously generated millions of VP points several times throughout the tourney while we've been busting are A$$es, saving offerings, and spending our own money.

(First Rate) in a few Hours jumped to 1st

(Alfa) alo yesterday jumped to top out of nowhere

and (Viet) the day before

Everyone on IOS playing this game can see they are hacking, Make an example for once

People in my guild. Have spent good money and effort here to be cheated by Jailbreakers
  • Options
  • Options

https://imageshack.com/i/nfjr0hp

https://imageshack.com/i/nrxcgtp

https://imageshack.com/i/ndrlvhp

https://imageshack.com/i/ne99bfp
  • Options
    xctian06rulexctian06rule Registered Users 3 Posts
    Next Hacker

no Coldown and i get one hit this was a critical hit and i was dead. I have 12186 Gs.

Dear Gehma,

Just wanna ask if you know how to use your character during pvp in the arena? coz it must be the reason why u get beaten that easily...practice more pal, this Guy Taxman your reporting is a beast in pvp, he is playing fair and honest and enjoys beating someone like you....better to know who ure messin' with.. We dont tolerate cheaters on our Guild, he is my good mate in Guild Galactik.. Dont just report someone because you got your character defeated. You dont even have a solid proof to prove it.

Try your luck next time pal..

Glu should do somethng about this, many good players now are being accused for cheating even though they're not. Its called UNFAIR...
  • Options
    d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    This is in response to taxman being a cheater. This lucky ****ker got king breaker. 4300 at. No wonder he's Killin people and being called a hacker. Glu you need to unban his account. He has been in my guild since day 1, and is one of the most loyal and faithful players. You're making a mistake by listening to a sore lower cause he got but hurt he got beat
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Miss112 LOL - that person lol - I dunno. This person has more VP by himself than all of my Guild (Goodfellas) combined. If we get bumped to 3rd place for guild rewards and this person wins I will be seriously disappointed in not getting the rewards we fought for. GLU - what's up with yall? This one week manual **** is full of sh.t cause honest players are not getting the rewards they are due cause of this slowness.
  • Options
    Death315Death315 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Next Hacker

This is in response to the allegation that Taxman is a hacker as reported by Gehma.Anyone who has played against or alongside him would have thought twice before even making such false accusation.Just coz you loose badly against a better player doesn't mean he/she is a hacker.. He owns a fully evolved KINGBREAKER which boasts of a 6pvp power too..It is meant to deal such damage.Glu should at least enquire before just banning people.And for the one who reported him- deal with the loss and get a life.
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Death315 wrote: »
    This is in response to the allegation that Taxman is a hacker as reported by Gehma.Anyone who has played against or alongside him would have thought twice before even making such false accusation.Just coz you loose badly against a better player doesn't mean he/she is a hacker.. He owns a fully evolved KINGBREAKER which boasts of a 6pvp power too..It is meant to deal such damage.Glu should at least enquire before just banning people.And for the one who reported him- deal with the loss and get a life.

I got banned for some kind of similar reason...fortunately I got the account back in 24 hours, I also submitted several ticket asking for explanations from glu...what I got in response? Some automated angry answers typical of the communist regime glu is.