VP follow player not stay with guild

Bratkat78Bratkat78 Registered Users 15 Posts
I would like to make a suggestion. I've been playing this game for quite some time now. Have helped build a top ten guild. I really think it is unfair for the vp to stay in guild totals when a player leaves/kicked. I think it would make the VP totals more accurate and force guilds to be honest if they knew the VP would leave if they kicked the player. I have heard that some guilds are adding players to guild and letting them earn VP and then kicking them from guild just so the guild is able to keep their VP in their totals. I think dishonest and unfair. The VP was earned by the player and should stay with the player regardless of the guild he/she is in at that time.

Comments

• FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    I fully agree with Brat on this. Lots of guilds are being scummy by recruiting players then booting them during or after the tourneys just for the vp.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    If a players is kicked, the VP he earned should be deducted from the guild. But if a player leaves, the VP should stay with the guild. I think that's fair.
  • PaltalPaltal Registered Users 3 Posts
    The person earned the VP he should keep it no matter what. If a guy leaves he should still keep it. He may have left for good reason. He shouldn't be punished by loosing vp if the guild is falling apart or ended up being to graphic for him.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    Paltal your vp total always stays the same. they are just saying guild recruit people with a few million vp and after they participate in an event their vp is added to guild total and then they are booted so they can keep adding vp from other players.
  • NomedacNomedac Registered Users 7 Posts
    Another way to achieve the same effect would be to put a freeze on guild invites/kicks during active tourneys. Should be simple, just turn the buttons off. Other games have done the same thing. Then 1-2 days out, announce there is a tourney coming so guilds can adjust before it hits.

Once this can be locked down, guilds that hack can be easier to identify...
  • Bratkat78Bratkat78 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I think that is a fair suggestion as well Nomedac. Very good thought.
  • SpaceCityDSpaceCityD Registered Users 32 Posts
    Nomedac wrote: »
    Another way to achieve the same effect would be to put a freeze on guild invites/kicks during active tourneys. Should be simple, just turn the buttons off. Other games have done the same thing. Then 1-2 days out, announce there is a tourney coming so guilds can adjust before it hits.

Once this can be locked down, guilds that hack can be easier to identify...

I really like this idea Nomedac, I've seen it work in other games as well. The only problem for Glu is they like to pop tourneys on us all the time, or skip tourneys all together. I don't think they even have a set schedule, and it would be tooooo difficult for them to actually have a plan for the tourneys to be able to give us notice.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    SpaceCityD wrote: »
    I really like this idea Nomedac, I've seen it work in other games as well. The only problem for Glu is they like to pop tourneys on us all the time, or skip tourneys all together. I don't think they even have a set schedule, and it would be tooooo difficult for them to actually have a plan for the tourneys to be able to give us notice.

well I dont think it is too big of a deal even without notice, if you are a legit guild you try to retain the same players so not knowing if a tourney is about to start or not isnt a big deal in my opinion. I think it sucks if you contribute and get booted because you failed to meet a requirement. they can boot you afterwards but you still deserve a reward.

anyways I support Nomedac's suggestion too.