Options

Seriously? 12500 gs can't even beat the first spider queen

Im so sick of the difficulty of the first level of the 4th kingdom. Spider queen is way too overpowered. Give her a little more time in between her moves and then I will be satisfied. 12500 gs (5000 above the recommended gs) and i can't even kill her without using potions. Such a joke. Please fix legendary mode. I dont want the players to keep growing with anger the longer we wait. thanks for your time.

Comments

• Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    I haven't fought the legendary queen in frostbite since the update, but I was able to beat her using warrior with about 10k gs, 30 fire atk (3 purple runes), and 39.8 ice def (4 purple, 1 green rune I think). The elemental bonus is huge. I still had to spam parry on her.

Update: Just fought her with same runes at 11.2k gs. Her difficulty appears unchanged and I beat her without pots but ended with a sliver of life. Tough stuff even with near maxed elementals. (I haven't seen a gold rune yet.)
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    warrior is hard enough even with spam parry, but try monk.
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    radshorty wrote: »
    warrior is hard enough even with spam parry, but try monk.

sadly enough I killed the queen easier with monk and havent killed it yet with warrior. I have some better runes on monk but worse weapon. main thing I had to do though was use rage of va raj like 5 times on teh map. each ice swordsman I used one to kill because of their very short pause between attacks that basically go across screen and then a few more on spider queen. burned one mana pot and did a bunch of dodging in hopes of avoiding massive damage... still a sliver of life left and way to hard to consistently farm her. I probably just need more runes and a little more practice timing parry on that map for my warrior.
  • Options
    jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Just got punished by the ice queen in normal. 11k gs and she one shotted me. That run attack is crazy. Its way to fast and hits way to hard. Fought it 5 times and ended up with the same result every time. Oh well glad I started to play some other games. Every update to this game makes it worse. I can wipe hellboy in 10 to 15 seconds but get owned by a normal mode boss. Good kuck to everyone dropping my play time way down.