Options

demon champion reagents

wildheart25cwildheart25c Registered Users 8 Posts
I need demon champion reagents but I can't find them. I looked online and saw that they start halfway through the maps in battle but legendary mode. and I can't get past legendary cyclops. I'm a lvl 34 monk with 2600 gs.
The map after cyclops is 3100 legendary.
The for every 8 items i get from gods, i get 2 champion reagents as well. So I end up having to buy the material in order to evolve my items. I have 4 3x good items which are at 5/5. I don't want to buy the materials for all these.

So what's the deal here? The creators of the game made this on purpose? You can't use any 3x items unless ur probably near lvl 40 so that your gs will be high enough for you to reach the maps that actually drop these reagents? so you have to buy them either way??

On the one hand my 28-30 lvl items have all the reagents needed to get them to 0/0 but i have 3x+ items that I'd like to use. do i really need to be 40 before using them??

Comments

• Options
    IginlaIginla Registered Users 18 Posts
    Don't worry about them. The ones you have now are fine up until leg nian. You just need gold lvl 26 wep to kill leg cyclops and then farm him for 31 leg. The divine and striking gear will get you to leg nian for transcendent. The only thing that matters is your wep
  • Options
    ive had this gear forever :P so what i did now was just focus on evolving it from 3 to 0. as for your comment about weapons, you're right. i did focus on my weapon. it's 31 lvl 2 already. it's the only deciding factor.
    but still, that doesnt change the fact that the reagents needed to use the 3x items i have can't be attained until im like lvl 40. either i buy the material or wait a week or two to get it :P that is of course assuming that their drop gate is like the previous reagents. thats nonsense you can't deny it :D
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    The legendary cyclops you have to be careful here. Once you beat it, start farming for as many silver and iron offerings cause once you've reached level 36, you reach the demon prince level.

Once you reach level 36, spin the silvers and hope that you get a L36 purple weapon. That's your way of beating LNian.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    As for beating the cyclops, go get yourself a L26 gold off hellboy.
  • Options
    how do i farm for offerings with cyclops? i thought u only got one cyclops side quest a day