Options

Thanks for giving monks another advantage!

radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
Now that warriors lose energy when parrying now, I can just use the hit and run method the whole match against them until they have no energy! Once their energy is gone, they are ********. You guys already nerfed the mage, and now warrior! this is the best! This has been helping me get to rank 0 even faster. Man, it is good to use a monk right now!

Comments

• Options
    MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    radshorty wrote: »
    Now that warriors lose energy when parrying now, I can just use the hit and run method the whole match against them until they have no energy! Once their energy is gone, they are ********. You guys already nerfed the mage, and now warrior! this is the best! This has been helping me get to rank 0 even faster. Man, it is good to use a monk right now!

What about for the people that use pots whenever it's cooled ddown
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    your talking about pvp right? Is there anything new in pvm to give the monk an advantage?
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

Monks are retardedly OP right now, how long will it take Glu to realise this?
    Monks needs to have their skill damage dealt lowered and a longer cd on roll to make it in par with the other two classes. Only doing this is putting the Three classes pretty much in balance imo.
    Warriors should stay with high damage since that is kind of the point and only advantage with that class. But since warrior and monk can get out of freeze, mages should be able to teleport away from monks stun. That way a mage would have to save that teleport instead of teleporting around.

Entering top 100 you pretty much only fight monks and even if they have ****py gear they 1-skill kill you. Im so happy when I get paired with a mage or a warrior.
  • Options
    FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts

Warriors lost energy using parry since second pvp season....where ya been?
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Monks are retardedly OP right now, how long will it take Glu to realise this?
    Monks needs to have their skill damage dealt lowered and a longer cd on roll to make it in par with the other two classes. Only doing this is putting the Three classes pretty much in balance imo.
    Warriors should stay with high damage since that is kind of the point and only advantage with that class. But since warrior and monk can get out of freeze, mages should be able to teleport away from monks stun. That way a mage would have to save that teleport instead of teleporting around.

Entering top 100 you pretty much only fight monks and even if they have ****py gear they 1-skill kill you. Im so happy when I get paired with a mage or a warrior.

top 100 is high mages and warriors from my experience. I rarely see many monks... again, I must be doing something wrong or fighting people with high gs. If monk gets worse, I'll jump ship and be one of those dash+parry warriors. I love how you forget about the crazy high defense AND offense of the warrior, while also forgetting about parry.
  • Options
    khansaikhansai Registered Users 15 Posts
    Lol you don't want to fight a.monk as a warrior in top 100 because.all they do is roll around n stun u. Your parry won't mean **** when they run around you in circles .
  • Options
    revit wrote: »
    top 100 is high mages and warriors from my experience. I rarely see many monks... again, I must be doing something wrong or fighting people with high gs. If monk gets worse, I'll jump ship and be one of those dash+parry warriors. I love how you forget about the crazy high defense AND offense of the warrior, while also forgetting about parry.

of course you side with the monks because you are a monk and yes, you are wrong because most of the top 100 players are monks. By all means i would rather have you be a warrior dashing and parrying.
  • Options
    pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    lol, there are no more monks in the top 100 , all of them are in the top 20 , a few warriors and wait, 1 mage? lol, iOS is pretty much balanced right now
  • Options
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    lol, there are no more monks in the top 100 , all of them are in the top 20 , a few warriors and wait, 1 mage? lol, iOS is pretty much balanced right now

that's still top 100 isn't? ugh disgusting that you support monks, and even more disturbing that you said iOS is balanced.
  • Options
    that's still top 100 isn't? ugh disgusting that you support monks, and even more disturbing that you said iOS is balanced.

lolololol, i was being sarcastic, im a mage, and luckily im in the top 100 , good thing i rarely fight monks coz they just whip my asss... Nordwey's out of the top 20 , so no more mages there... Just wonderin when will mages get the love they deserve
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

I would say, top 100 is 2/3 monks. No I am not forgetting a warriors high def/offence and parry. Even with that I much rather fight a top 10 warrior then an OP top 100 monk. As I said even with non-existing pvp gear I monk is way to powerfull and the low cd on dodge is stupid since they can unfreeze with it but we can´t get out of their stuns.
  • Options
    I would say, top 100 is 2/3 monks. No I am not forgetting a warriors high def/offence and parry. Even with that I much rather fight a top 10 warrior then an OP top 100 monk. As I said even with non-existing pvp gear I monk is way to powerfull and the low cd on dodge is stupid since they can unfreeze with it but we can´t get out of their stuns.

couldn't agree more...
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts

are you on IOS? I'm on android and not sure of the differences the devs have in place. you can always parry the stuns as a warrior so there's that. Mages will have to rely on orb placement and blink to stay away from stuns. I guess I don't see what the big deal is since I'm not playing on IOS or as high lvl mage/warrior, but since a bunch of you talk about it so much, there must be something.
  • Options
    are you on IOS? I'm on android and not sure of the differences the devs have in place. you can always parry the stuns as a warrior so there's that. Mages will have to rely on orb placement and blink to stay away from stuns. I guess I don't see what the big deal is since I'm not playing on IOS or as high lvl mage/warrior, but since a bunch of you talk about it so much, there must be something.

Yes, we're on iOS and monks are overpowered in pvp, warriors are parrylicious, and mages suck.