Report hackers here

Comments

• MongzarMongzar Registered Users 1 Posts
    Gehma... U were defeated by Taxman who has king breaker n whose Gs is far more greater than urs so what's the problem there??... Calling Taxman a hacker is not fair... Taxman is an honest player.
  • amit444amit444 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey Admin!!!!!! Ur mother is a hacker. She had unlimited mana. Did not take any damage and killed me in just 1 blow..... now block her account instantly... will you????
    This is heights of incompetency.
    1. U guys have no mechanism of detecting hackers.
    2. U guys have no means of checking if someone is reporting right or wrong
    3. U guys are incompetent of removing bugs.
    4. Ur maps with required GS 7500 cant be cleared by 12000 gs players.

Just because u guys are loosers and incompetent, u keep blocking anyone who is reported by any fool (just like u guys)

suggestions-
    Since u guys are incompetent, let someone who knows what to do handle the game.
    u guys resign and **** at home rather than running around like headless chickens

further action-
    I m gonna report and post this on google+ and facebook and sending a mail to your top management team regarding ur in competency

Lots of love from me.
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    amit444 wrote: »
    Hey Admin!!!!!! Ur mother is a hacker. She had unlimited mana. Did not take any damage and killed me in just 1 blow..... now block her account instantly... will you????

Just because u guys are loosers and incompetent, u keep blocking anyone who is reported by any fool (just like u guys)

suggestions-
    u guys resign and **** at home rather than running around like headless chickens

further action-
    I m gonna report and post this on google+ and facebook and sending a mail to your top management team regarding ur in competency

Lots of love from me.

Give that man a cookie!
    I approve 100% of what you are saying.

Sincerely, a legal player who got a 24 hour bann for no reason, and did not get an answer from communist regime glu who only tried to shut my mouth.
  • BarbosarBarbosar Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have noticed the top 3 teams getting vp very quickly which would be impossible without spending lots and lots of money which I doubt they are doing . My only guess is they are hacking and something should be done about it . I have wasted a lot of gems this tourny only to be beaten by hackers . I am very dissapointed
  • SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    sometimes I eat pine cones raw but never on Mondays.
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Thanks for calling out Gehma... And also to other wannabe crybabies. Taxman got his account back... Pretty quick :-P He told me today Sunday morning when I logged in and it's 1:44pm sunday...g lu finally listened.
    Mongzar wrote: »
    Gehma... U were defeated by Taxman who has king breaker n whose Gs is far more greater than urs so what's the problem there??... Calling Taxman a hacker is not fair... Taxman is an honest player.
    Nice buddy :-)... Your defense of our mate Taxman worked... He got his account back pretty quick!!! In less than 24hours (^_-)
    amit444 wrote: »

suggestions-

further action-

Lots of love from me.
    For acting swiftly on Taxman' case. We are glad to have him back :-) in less than 24hours. Hopefully those who were falsely accused got their cases resolved as quickly and may those who cry wolf experience the joy of having their account suspended. It's not gonna help glu find the real hackers/modders if these sore losers are left unpunished.

Again thank you Glu!!!
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    So much love for taxman lol.

Reporting xekemate. Uses a unlimited health mod. I hit him several times and I know it hit because Mage makes that crying out sound whenever she is hit and xekemate mage was doing that the whole game since I hit plenty but not a single bit of damage was taken.
    ;)
  • brokn84brokn84 Registered Users 30 Posts
    GoDeSsS's new hack guild WeeDZonE getting beyond a ****ing joke hack guild making my guild lose out on top 50 for tourney cmon please fix
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    So much love for taxman lol.

yeah but I find it funny how six of the people were first time posters...
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Dunno what it is but Uh PIROKA dude..your character made the got hit noise at least 6 times and of those 6 times no damage was deducted. You even got zapped by Orb and nothing was deducted.

Unless you can explain why your character makes sounds of getting hit and no damage taken then something is obviously fishy here. Even when you a warrior dashes against mage, a mage can throw enough fire***** and trade hits...that didn't even work against you.

PIROKA - Look into this dude.

Thanks
  • GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    Dunno what it is but Uh PIROKA dude..your character made the got hit noise at least 6 times and of those 6 times no damage was deducted. You even got zapped by Orb and nothing was deducted.

Unless you can explain why your character makes sounds of getting hit and no damage taken then something is obviously fishy here. Even when you a warrior dashes against mage, a mage can throw enough fire***** and trade hits...that didn't even work against you.

PIROKA - Look into this dude.

Thanks

Yes i have same raport ... ****-ing piroka no take dmg ... start moder`s again
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    taxman wrote: »
    gehma wrote: »
    Next Hacker

Nickname: Taxman

no Coldown and i get one hit this was a critical hit and i was dead. I have 12186gs.
    I'm no hacker I've played this game fairly. I hate hackers/modders. My sword is kingbreaker fully evolved with pvp. Anyone that knows me knows I don't hack

you ****`ing hack`er ... shut up ... lier
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • taxmantaxman Registered Users 38 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    yeah but I find it funny how six of the people were first time posters...

Guess wot im not banned jus a glu glitch thats stopping me from playing hope to be back at the arena soon ☺
    Oh n btw kennyg ur jus upset cos I don't like upgrade lol
    GodeSsS wrote: »

you ****`ing hack`er ... shut up ... lier

My gs is 13604 because of the kingbreaker not my fault that it's so deadly is it?
  • wastetimewastetime Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey kennygz, i din bother to post at this forum b4 cause dont give a ****t of it... but i cant tolerate to see my guild mate taxman being played honestly, but wrongfully accused... actually i nearly wanted to join ur guild upgrade few months back but back then, i am still a 7k player and u were asking for 8k player, and i was rejected.. but now i am hving two characters of 11k....and i am glad as i am now in a guild which players understand each other well and were close... hope this clear ur doubts... thanks...
  • VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Registered Users 67 Posts
    Funny friend ducvader not seen the damage your character can also be pvp lag because this **** my commands are not met and hopefully we can have another fix like starting your attitu
    You maoir cheat this game to be saying I malicious use methods vsi **** your character stands still pretending a bug you and a worm ****
    GodeSsS wrote: »
    Yes i have same raport ... ****-ing piroka no take dmg ... start moder`s again
    You biggest cheater of this game stating that I would use malicious methods vsi **** your character stands still pretending a bug you and a worm ****
  • Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Sick of all the hacking BS. Top 3 guilds (iOS)have spontaneously generated millions of VP points several times throughout the tourney while we've been busting are A$$es, saving offerings, and spending our own money.

I would have to agree...not just because i was busting my a$$ but because really what does it take for gl u to act on any of these reports ...i mean this didnt even need to be reported anyone can tell that they were hacking...anyone...no legitimate guild would be able to do that...that fast even with money
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Funny friend ducvader not seen the damage your character can also be pvp lag because this **** my commands are not met and hopefully we can have another fix like starting your attitu

Lets try to understand what you are saying here. You are saying damage is not done to you because of lag right? I've played a ton of matches and this is the one that stood out. Your warrior was getting hit and making sounds that he was getting hit and making the movements of being hit yet you did not take any damage whatsoever. That sir is not lag. Lag doesn't make sounds nor does it make movements of being hit like that. I'm not dumb nor does my attitude have anything to do with reporting PVP experiences. Glu will investigate that is all.
    You maoir cheat this game to be saying I malicious use methods vsi **** your character stands still pretending a bug you and a worm ****
    My warrior took almost died damage what I'm telling you is not seen damage to its character it would lag for both
    Always be on the American server is welcome to a filmed battle
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    Guess wot im not banned jus a glu glitch thats stopping me from playing hope to be back at the arena soon ☺
    Oh n btw kennyg ur jus upset cos I don't like upgrade lol

no not really....you don't have that kind of affect on me in the least.
  • VRAGATHVRAGATH Registered Users 8 Posts
    Ban the Asians and all the haxors will go with them.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts

I would have to agree...not just because i was busting my a$$ but because really what does it take for gl u to act on any of these reports ...i mean this didnt even need to be reported anyone can tell that they were hacking...anyone...no legitimate guild would be able to do that...that fast even with money

You shoud really look on Android. On iOS there were tons of fake accounts with 5200 gems but on Android there was a player who produced a whooping 9 mil vp on this offerings tournament. And just like PINOY****GLU he got HOF.
  • ivaiva Registered Users 3 Posts
    i,m reporting too. the name is luchirri .yesterday i lost 3 battles without make any demage to him , ive strake him more than 50 times in one of the battle.
  • MofoBayMofoBay Registered Users 7 Posts
    iva wrote: »
    i,m reporting too. the name is luchirri .yesterday i lost 3 battles without make any demage to him , ive strake him more than 50 times in one of the battle.

I fought luchirri too. Hacker.
    MofoBay wrote: »
    I fought luchirri too. Hacker.
    The same for me
  • TyrannosTyrannos Registered Users 3 Posts
    Taxman is no PVP hacker, he is a very good player and i fight with him too, Moore times
    And all was normal.