Options

solo vs guild

wildheart25cwildheart25c Registered Users 8 Posts
i had 5.5k vp from fusing in the last event. i got craft coins. was that becasue im so far behind everyone else or was it because i was in a guild that was in the last ranking?

which brings me to my next question: i have 40k vp from coins for this event. should i leave my guild because its a high vp and ill get better items or it's low so might as well stay? because my guild isnt active. there's no talking. i dont know anyone. some leave some join. i have accepted 4 diff guild invites but it was always the same. slilcne for a week or two then i leave.

and since guilds don't really have an active role in this game other than rankings (big deal? :P) then i might as well stay solo

but still my main q here is: do i have better chances alone or with a guild when it comes to event rewards?

Comments

• Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    You have better chance in a guild because then you will get solo rewards and guild rewards. No guild=no guild rewards
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    wildheart25cwildheart25c Registered Users 8 Posts
    even if the guild is inactive? im talking about an inactive guild.
    and you didnt tell me if 40k vp is good or not
    i just dont no how many ppl really play this game. I'd rather not waste the 40k for nothing.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    If your guild ranks top 50 in this specific tournament, you'll get at least one gold offering. 40k isn't good. I have 157k VP and I'm barely in the top 500 tier.

That being said, if you want to get consistent in top 500 without paying real money, you'd need to be at a high level with godly gear. After that, join a guild that is top 50 consistently. Keep earning prizes but only spend them on tournaments to maintain a consistent winning position.
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    For your guild to recieve tournement rewards, it needs to be placed in the top 50, most members need to be active to do that.
    I'm on ios and there is currently offering tourney and 40k vp is good idk if its android you are using they probably have a different tourney right now.
    Yeah a lot of people play this game.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Also, being in a guild or not has no effect on what prize you earn as an individual. In fact, it helps both you and your guild members if you participate since all members get rewarded for being top 50. So more winners from top 500/top 50 also means you have an even higher chance for your guild and yourself to build up. Guilds are the key to getting rich without paying in this game, but you have a decent amount of GS for someone to take you.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Your guild VP only counts when you are in the guild, they don't transfer (unless it has been changed). ie, if you have 100k VP and you join a guild during a tournament and you only make 5K VP for the rest of the tournament, the guild only gets 5k VP from you.