Options

items indicator

bamafan80bamafan80 Registered Users 7 Posts
Just an small idea...but is there any way *glu* you can put up an indicator up in the top left coner on endless to show the number of items we've collected while playing? Sometimes we get close to going higher in the waves but find ourselves going back to town cause of our inventory. I know some might say " just dont pick up the items" and I understand that but that indicator will help out big time. Also wondering why (in our inventory) does it count as space took up when we are equipped with our gear? I don't think it should count cause we have it on. Anyway, what do you guys think

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    No, no, no.

If you run out of bag space, you get sent back to town. Then you have to re enter tower with tickets. If they did what you said, they'd be losing money.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    bamafan80bamafan80 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Its just an indicator. And how would they be losing money?
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Along that line of thought, how about having available, in the screen after every 5 waves, the ability to trash any items (grey/white) that you might not want to keep in your bag. That way, you could clear space to go a few more waves. I know being able to discard items along the way would help me a lot. What do you guys think?
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    Craigster wrote: »
    Along that line of thought, how about having available, in the screen after every 5 waves, the ability to trash any items (grey/white) that you might not want to keep in your bag. That way, you could clear space to go a few more waves. I know being able to discard items along the way would help me a lot. What do you guys think?

+1, this would be great since most of the time you get useless items you are just gonna sell anyways. I hate it when I am faring endless for items to sell and I actually beat 130 or 135 on warrior but have to stop because inventory is full. usually you can make it further but you randomly get a bunch of items dropping in a run that cuts your game short.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Regarding Items indicator, it would be nice to be able to click on the email prize items to see what level they are ect ect.