Options

A few random questions

VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
1. What is the significance of the yellow part of your health bar after you get hit? I haven't noticed that it has any function.

2. At what point does the green slime's knock back attack go away? I can kill them and then walk over the spot they last did that attack and still get hit. It's a killer in high endless waves.

3. What's the best strategy for gaining vp in fuse tourneys? I've been holding on to any gold gear that drops to use in a fusing tourney but my inventory space is dwindling. I know fusing gold items costs a lot of coins but it also gives high vp. Is there a better strategy? Can I sell any gold items I'm not going to use?

Comments

• Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    VRWRX wrote: »
    1. What is the significance of the yellow part of your health bar after you get hit? I haven't noticed that it has any function.

2. At what point does the green slime's knock back attack go away? I can kill them and then walk over the spot they last did that attack and still get hit. It's a killer in high endless waves.

3. What's the best strategy for gaining vp in fuse tourneys? I've been holding on to any gold gear that drops to use in a fusing tourney but my inventory space is dwindling. I know fusing gold items costs a lot of coins but it also gives high vp. Is there a better strategy? Can I sell any gold items I'm not going to use?

3. To gain a lot of vp during fuse tourney, fuse only weapons and jewelry you will gain vp very fast, and you need at least 5mil. coins to get 100k vp.
  • Options
    FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts

1. Yellow bar is experience
    2. I think after maybe 5-6 seconds you should be okay
    3. Refer to damii's post
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    1. Yellow bar is experience
    2. I think after maybe 5-6 seconds you should be okay
    3. Refer to damii's post

Yellow part of HP is like damage that was done to you via like fire/acid/lightning? and is fully deducted when you get hit again by anything? Well, that's the best way I can think of it lol. but yeah, they need to show the graphic around the slime for when it does the jump attack thing.
  • Options
    Thanks all for the replies.

1. Yellow in health bar - so it only gets taken once you're hit again?

2. Green slime knock back - does it cancel once the slime does another attack?

3. Fusing vp - so only fuse (upgrade) weapons and jewelry, right? Does it matter which items I use to fuse into them? Should I be using gold items (arms etc) as fusing material or should I sell them? Are gold items the best vp/ coins ratio for fusing material?

Thanks again!
  • Options
    Thanks all for the replies.

1. Yellow in health bar - so it only gets taken once you're hit again?

2. Green slime knock back - does it cancel once the slime does another attack?

3. Fusing vp - so only fuse (upgrade) weapons and jewelry, right? Does it matter which items I use to fuse into them? Should I be using gold items (arms etc) as fusing material or should I sell them? Are gold items the best vp/ coins ratio for fusing material?

Thanks again!
    Using gold or purple items to fuse into other items will do the job much faster, of course if you have less than 10000 xp for it to be fully fused it would be coin saving to use grey and green to do the rest.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    The amount of gold to the experience of fuse is directly related to each other. That being said, farm as many godly and unbreakable as you can while racking up 3+ million in coins. After you upgrade them to 15/15 save them for evolution tournaments and use soulshards.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    After evolving them, keep the evolved items for the next fusion tournament. It will hold more fusion experience and you won't need to farm for as much godly as before.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Damii wrote: »
    3. To gain a lot of vp during fuse tourney, fuse only weapons and jewelry you will gain vp very fast, and you need at least 5mil. coins to get 100k vp.

Really? I always sell weapons, even gold (if they are not an upgade) as weapons sell for the most money. Try to keep any purple and gold for fusing, and like Thinice said, keep a few things (for fuse fest) if you have evolved them to lv3 and they are junk.
  • Options
    Really? I always sell weapons, even gold (if they are not an upgade) as weapons sell for the most money. Try to keep any purple and gold for fusing, and like Thinice said, keep a few things (for fuse fest) if you have evolved them to lv3 and they are junk.
    I once had 17 godly gear (chest, bracers, boots and spaulders), when the fusefest came and i began to fuse my gear i noticed the vp was very low (cant remember the exact number) even though i had fused 6 of them to 15/15.
    Then my guild leader told me the key to gain a lot of vp during fuse tourney was to only fuse weapon and jewelry, vp u get a percentage of what you had payed to fuse the items, since weapon and jewelry cost more coins you get more vp.
    If i remember correctly fusing godly armor gives you about 5000 vp maybe a little more, but fusing a weapon gives you about 15000 vp more or less.
    Hope you understood it, i'm not a native english speaker :)
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts

This is a constant thing: 1 vp = 50 gold.
    So no matter what you fuse for 50 gold spent you get 1 vp.
    For fusing gold lv. 44-49 you have the following xp/gold ratio: armour - 0,9; jewelry - 1,35; weapon - 1,9;
    So if you fuse a purple lv. 44-49 (which gives you 30.000 xp) into a gold lv. 44-49:
    in armour: 27.000 gold - 540 vp
    in jewelry: 40.500 gold - 810 vp
    in weapon: 57.000 gold - 1.140 vp
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for the helpful info!