How the next update should be.

NearportNearport Registered Users 5 Posts
On the next update that comes up they should put multiplayer on the story, next new items after reaching level 51-60, give out coins to other players, XP booster, new bosses, oh and another thing bring back the jade forest, champion netherborn I've been trying to get them dragon wings from the ivar mountains but looks like the higher rate of getting is that different champion netherborn bring back all of those bosses y'all had on the past updates and this should be for both android and iphone. I'm saying cause it's start to get a little old now.

Comments

• DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Android had an update 2 days ago. Ios will soon have it.
    New dungeons and tier 9 gear which is also obtainable through endless.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    new level cap would be great. My lv50 mage cant get past the first map in 2.1.0 hard mode

also name change pls.

edit - up to legendary boss now.. but haven't beaten her
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    so there isn't a level cap increase? that sucks but it is coming sometime soon I hope
  • NearportNearport Registered Users 5 Posts
    Damii wrote: »
    Android had an update 2 days ago. Ios will soon have it.
    New dungeons and tier 9 gear which is also obtainable through endless.

All I want is wat I just said but mostly the xp booster or multiplier it takes so long for me to reach level 46 to unlock the murdermaker and the rest of the armor
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Nearport wrote: »
    All I want is wat I just said but mostly the xp booster or multiplier it takes so long for me to reach level 46 to unlock the murdermaker and the rest of the armor

even if you leveled up faster, you'd still have to farm for the stuff. Unless I guess gold offerings or something. Offerings are the only way I can think of right now where you get higher lvl stuff. But I guess with multiplayer would come trading and you could get stuff that way. Items for all 3 characters would have to drop as well. This is leading down a seemingly complex road lol.
  • NearportNearport Registered Users 5 Posts
    revit wrote: »
    even if you leveled up faster, you'd still have to farm for the stuff. Unless I guess gold offerings or something. Offerings are the only way I can think of right now where you get higher lvl stuff. But I guess with multiplayer would come trading and you could get stuff that way. Items for all 3 characters would have to drop as well. This is leading down a seemingly complex road lol.

I got everything I need to fusion up the armor and sword. I'm full in my inventory with epic,rare,and legendary stuff
  • BugalluBugallu Registered Users 16 Posts
    deveriam por um eventos como a ponte dos espíritos com mais constância. permitir a troca de equipamentos e doação de moedas entre membros da mesma guilda.
  • cheesycheesy Registered Users 4 Posts
    Would love for them to bring out a tournament schedule so I could keep hold of gear for fusing or keeping offerings for an extra few days. Also to give the guild a bit of notice.