Options

Iphone 4 Problems, freezing during loads.

PariPari Registered Users 7 Posts
Is anyone else having a problem with this game and it not loading fully on iphone 4. Can it be fixed? Is it the game itself? Is there gonna be an update to fix this issue?

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Time for you to quit the game. This problem has been around for around 5 months now.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I am using iphone 4s and have some problems as well , game lag as hell that sometimes it is unplayable and the accessing network one but i guess all are having this one
  • Options
    Went through reviews on Apple's App Store and other users for Iphone 4's are having the same issue and it still hasn't been fixed. Is this game no longer available for Iphone 4 users?
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    I am using iphone 4s and have some problems as well , game lag as hell that sometimes it is unplayable and the accessing network one but i guess all are having this one

Yeah it's been months and I guess they've been contacted about this issue a lot they just don't care to fix it, which sucks I really like the game but haven't been able to play
  • Options
    So no one can answer our questions and try to fix this issue for us to enjoy the game? That's pretty messed up and you should change what devices this game is supported on! Thanks for not acknowledging me and my concern or the many others! Totally not professional!
  • Options
    I got an iPhone 5s and now the server is down omg this team is the absolute worst ��
  • Options
    pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Pari wrote: »
    I got an iPhone 5s and now the server is down omg this team is the absolute worst 😡

Im using an ipad2 and just finished the update ... only fills the loading bar and can't enter the game , this is so messed up ... *** just happened ? do i need to reinstall again and send a ticket for the second time around ? this is utterly bs ... ,!!!