Options

awesome, hacks/mods are back

revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
At least we had one pvp weekend tournament with no hacks.

Comments

• Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    There were hackers on the last day of weekend pvp
    ;)
  • Options
    ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
    Yeah, I started up EW3 and in PvP my first 5 matches were 2 runners and 3 hackers. Great start to my "kickback" season
  • Options
    grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    Yep losers :) This never ends! he he
    (REMOVED)
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Do not post links to hacks, cheats, or exploits in this forum. This is your only warning.
  • Options
    ZabulonZabulon Registered Users 25 Posts
    I just avoid the arena now, it's just equates to frustration, got no issue losing to better players, but losing to constant exploits etc means it's just a pointless excersize.
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Maybe if the a$$clown devs INVESTIGATED said links to said cheats, you guys could actually do something right and get rid of some the hackers. Instead of, you know, taking away a tournament 90% of the players actually liked, to "deal with the problem". Just a thought.
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Floyd99 wrote: »
    Maybe if the a$$clown devs INVESTIGATED said links to said cheats, you guys could actually do something right and get rid of some the hackers. Instead of, you know, taking away a tournament 90% of the players actually liked, to "deal with the problem". Just a thought.

You fail to understand why they are not removed. G L U makes more money from the non hackers trying to catch the hackers. If the non hackers just stop spending money, then they might have a chance at getting them removed. As long as there are people out there trying to keep up with hackers (spending real money) they will let them keep playing. It's money in the bank for them! Don't you think any decent developer/ programmer could catch and remove hackers in a heartbeat?