Where are the survival tournaments?

ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
You put two fusions and one evolution tournament together along side those pay to win ones as well, and no survival in between.

The next three tournaments better be survival.
Prev1

Comments

• warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Dont worry Thinice its nt coming.. U knw why bcoz it gives least money so dont expect from this people..
    - Hunter :p;)
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Thye lost their sense of timing..
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Someone should do a post with a history of the tournaments...
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    What's ****ing me off is that those tournaments are the easiest for me and don't consume the already limited supply of gold I have. It's a recovery tournament to prepare you for fusions or an opportunity to collect extra coin for leftover skills you haven't upgraded... Morons.
    Ur right its recovery tourny thts why they r nt giving bcoz tht way people gonna spend more real money to buy coins.. Money suckers
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Survival tournaments have been discontinued for the foreseeable future. We hope to have a solution for better grind related tournaments in the future, but the towers were too prone to hacking and player burnout for their continued use.
  • dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Survival tournaments have been discontinued for the foreseeable future. We hope to have a solution for better grind related tournaments in the future, but the towers were too prone to hacking and player burnout for their continued use.

Player burnout?? Lmao, what?! This game is designed around the premise that you grind the same dungeon/content 95,000 times to advance. Or pay...oh yea, that.

Not to mention there are limited ship tokens that prevent a non-paying player to burn themselves out.

Better lies please.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts

You guys didn't discontinue it whatsoever when it was infested with hackers and you let jason903802 whatever take hall of fame 4 times or more, but now that there's just a handful of hackers then it is stopped?
    ;)
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts

Joke of the century!!
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    What a crock of ****. We are burnt out on these stupid *** fuse and evo tourneys. Yet here they remain. Nothing like a tourney that focuses on the mind numbing repetion of combining gear with minimal actual playtime. Even with the hackers at least tower tourneys focused on actual gameplay. You know.....the core of your ****ing game. So tired of this horse****.
    There is no way players burned iut.. We r tired of fuse/evolve tourny instead. This is purely in favor of players who pay.. Its been months nd there is no better tourny.. Nd m pretty sure ur next tourny will be tier spender or fuse.. Ur all time favorite.. Isnt it? What happended to those cyclops, catkins, or zombi lord poll.. We didnt get even one out of tht.. What tht poll was joke?
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    wow... so much flaming. I can understand why they wont have them again if they cant stop hackers and it is to easy to hack the towers.

Edit - also the forum moderators don't have direct input into the game.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Let me get this straight, in an evo tourn you grind gold, you grind reagents, uou grind gear to evo, but thw survival tourna are player burnout , id find myself playing for 20+ hours on a 2 day survival tourn buying gems etc, fuse and evo are just s h i t.

Another d ick move
    For once not a money based decision just a fkn stupid one (once you realise pvp sucks ***,fuse + evo wont gain cash) survival will be back
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    PvP is prone to hackers more than endless but I don't see you ending that. You should of stopped it when Jason90622 hacked his way into the hall of glù shame 4 times in a row. Worst gaming company ever, very poorly managed.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    What a crock of ****. We are burnt out on these stupid *** fuse and evo tourneys. Yet here they remain. Nothing like a tourney that focuses on the mind numbing repetion of combining gear with minimal actual playtime. Even with the hackers at least tower tourneys focused on actual gameplay. You know.....the core of your ****ing game. So tired of this horse****.

Well said my friend....

I am sooooo burned out on this fuse/evo bulls h I t! Please give us at least an endless tour every now and then.
    Lol so is there any point in trying in this game now? Endless was the only incentive to try and earn gold. Now with low drop rates, back-to-back fusion and evolution tournaments, and the near impossible to win ice caves, this game is a complete failure.

I wonder if the management group have 3 digit IQs. This is ridiculous.
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Actually I'm glad there's no more endless tower tournament.
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    The developers really need to think a few steps ahead before making a choice and you admins really need to write a big report to those people about what players really need right now and what we think to where their choices are leading.
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Actually I'm glad there's no more endless tower tournament.
    Endless was the easiest way to get top 500 in a tournament, and you're glad that it's gone? Where's the logic in that?
  • pavitpavit Registered Users 41 Posts
    all e warrior 3 players wants survival tournament plz start survival tournament again
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Endless was the easiest way to get top 500 in a tournament, and you're glad that it's gone? Where's the logic in that?

I'm with you on that. Where's the logic? I wish Jon would elaborate on his giddiness about the end of Endless tourneys. They were sort of a two for one for me. You made a lot of vp and you got a lot of gold to boot. Sounds like a win-win to me!
  • FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Too many hackers and players getting burned out huh? The hackers I can agree with that reason, but there are more hackers and modders in pvp than in an endless tourney. As for burned out, does Glu really want to know what is burning out the players? The entire game going from freemium, to pay to win, and now pay to play. I am tired of having to spend gems for everything from changing runes to getting new level 50 gear and new demon king reagents. But glu cuts the amount of gems you can earn in pvp, trying to force players to pay just to play. Where does our money go? To horrible updates that contain even more ways to suck cash out of your wallet. What next? Charge gems to switch characters? Charge gems to check our mail? Players are burned out on the stupidity and greediness this game is becoming.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    FuryWeasel wrote: »
    Too many hackers and players getting burned out huh? The hackers I can agree with that reason, but there are more hackers and modders in pvp than in an endless tourney. As for burned out, does Glu really want to know what is burning out the players? The entire game going from freemium, to pay to win, and now pay to play. I am tired of having to spend gems for everything from changing runes to getting new level 50 gear and new demon king reagents. But glu cuts the amount of gems you can earn in pvp, trying to force players to pay just to play. Where does our money go? To horrible updates that contain even more ways to suck cash out of your wallet. What next? Charge gems to switch characters? Charge gems to check our mail? Players are burned out on the stupidity and greediness this game is becoming.

haha nooo stop giving them ideas! *new update - can only play 1 character a day, 20 gems to switch each time*
    It's hard to compare Order and Chaos in terms of content with this game, but everything they've done in terms of updates has provided a far more positive experience. While pay to win is more or less the framework of the game, it is still possible to earn high end gear simply from dungeon runs to gold farms.

This game has pretty much lost my interest since the repetition in earning 3-4 million gold for a fuse tournament just to earn garbage prizes has gotten old. There's no reason to try new characters since going to the top with one is no different than the other.

The limited map exploration and overly linear pattern makes any new kingdom map an immediate bore. PVP was last thing that kept me here, but that too was a failure from the result of different and quite useless prizes.

Done with this game.
    revit wrote: »
    haha nooo stop giving them ideas! *new update - can only play 1 character a day, 20 gems to switch each time*

How sad isn't it? This is the only developer I've seen where they take away anything you say positive. Oh drop rates are good? Let's nerf it! Gem rewards are rewarding? Let's remove it! Endless tournaments are fun? Let's discontinue it!

What a joke.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    How sad isn't it? This is the only developer I've seen where they take away anything you say positive. Oh drop rates are good? Let's nerf it! Gem rewards are rewarding? Let's remove it! Endless tournaments are fun? Let's discontinue it!

What a joke.

hop on the Avabel train xD actually plays like a mmorpg
    Craigster wrote: »
    I'm with you on that. Where's the logic? I wish Jon would elaborate on his giddiness about the end of Endless tourneys. They were sort of a two for one for me. You made a lot of vp and you got a lot of gold to boot. Sounds like a win-win to me!

can't i like or dislike some part of the game? i don't like endless tower tournament. that's it.

I'll be even happier if they remove PvP.
  • KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    Why would you be happy if they removed pvp? It's not like you have to play it, and some people like it, so removing it just takes away their enjoyment and does nothing for you. For the record, i'm not a fan of pvp; I just can't see how its existence hurts anyone
  • KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    Also, if there was any burnout from endless tours it was only because you made them 2-day affairs instead of the original 1-day. I've been playng and spending since January and Honestly I can't see continuing much longer without endless tours. Is ANYBODY rally having fun just grinding, fusing and evolving?

Player morale is near an alltime low from what I gather and it's reached a critical point. Ending tower tours is easily the most shortsighted decision a company could make right now, and Moloch's explanations simply don't hold up to basic common sense. Very frustrated right now
    yes, u r right. I don't have to play PvP if I don't like it.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'm just saying mine. Not that I'm requesting Glu to remove PvP as I know it'll never happen.

And FYI, some of my friends are also happy that Tower Tour are gone. So even though it seems that many players are upset about it, not all players are.

Soon they'll have a new kill spider tourny after the udpate. So you can waste your ship tickets & gems there instead.