Options

Frustrating time limit on endless mode

Why is that when the last enemy has been defeated there is an extra 3 secs ran on the clock. On a number of occasions I have neat level 80 but with either 2 or 3 secs left. I then get the time up message!! Extremely frustrating, I even bough gems to revive myself which was a waste of money. Instead 110 I got 80( separate issue but I'm on a rant) this needs to be looked at. It tends to only happen when it's bosses like cyclops, cat lady, wolf man etc
Anybody else have same frustration??

Comments

• Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Luca2710 wrote: »
    Extremely frustrating, I even bough gems to revive myself which was a waste of money.

This is by design. Each of the boss stages in the world map are scaled to be impossible until you either do one hell of a lot of farming, or get frustrated and swipe the credit card. Once you do that, you get more frustrated with the offerings and either keep spinning (while glu is grinning) or go back to farming having learned your lesson.

Endless is sort of similar where the difficulty goes up exponentially as you progress. The latest updates seem to have increased the difficulty pretty significantly. Where I used to get up to around 137 without using pots, I now tend to die before 130, and a couple close calls around 125.

If you are a monk, you are going to have a real hard time with the higher levels due to the clock. I don't have mage high enough to confirm, but I hear they have the same clock problems as monk.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    yupyup, if you can't do enough damage, you are SOL. Best to not even try for those 5 levels and be tempted to use pots/revives lol. I'm an android monk, with 44 gold cd + iff and have trouble with time on 127+. So until I get the CC + CD gold 44 I just quit after 125.