Options

why endless mode does not dropeing demon lord reagents and 50 level goly gears

pavitpavit Registered Users 41 Posts
glu plz make a new update for this

Comments

• Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Are you serious ?
    Whats the point of 2.1.0 update if the gold gear and reagents dont drop in endless ?
  • Options
    ghostrikeghostrike Registered Users 24 Posts
    idk if im the only one,but did GLUu nerf the Godly drops too?
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Of course they did...they introduced the new gears wich dont drop in enedless but only in offering, plus reagents dont drop neither...so when the cash spenders will stop buy theyr new rubbish, they will make an update and make them drop in endless.
    Easy.
  • Options
    did u know where i can find demon lord reagents(in endless mode)
  • Options
    pavit wrote: »
    did u know where i can find demon lord reagents(in endless mode)

They dont drop till level 150...playing legal you cant go further so yhea they dont drop.
  • Options
    Only a hacker could pass level 143
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    pavit wrote: »
    Only a hacker could pass level 143

True. Even past lv 132 is near impossible.

Edit: Sorry I ment past 142 is near impossible.

With the mage I have made it to 140. Also maybe it is just me but I feel after 2.1.0 I can get further in endless. Previously I could only get to 138.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts

Are you playing monk?
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Not tru, most of the times i get to 135 without using post and if i do its only a mana potion.
    Further than that i need one hp and mana pot to get to 139 and 140 is impossible for me to beat the timer.
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Not true bcoz i get to 138 easily without using any pots. If ur warrior nd fully upgraded reaching 135 is very common if u knw to parry at d right time.. So ur statement passing 132 is impossible is completely wrong. If ur monk than it might seem impossible for u..
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    warrior22 wrote: »
    Not true bcoz i get to 138 easily without using any pots. If ur warrior nd fully upgraded reaching 135 is very common if u knw to parry at d right time.. So ur statement passing 132 is impossible is completely wrong. If ur monk than it might seem impossible for u..

Yeah, mage n warr 12k gs should be past 135 wave easly without using pot, sometime to 140 if 2 boarman not coming
  • Options
    the white bear kill me with one shot at level 130 mine gs warr 12400
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    On iOS without pots. All chars 12k+ GS
    Monk - 136 once and 137 once
    Mage - 140 twice - both times kicked out because of full stash.
    Warrior - 142 twice

It all depends on what bosses are you getting.
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Yes if he hits ground shot thn u will die bt thts why i said if u knw to parry at d right time. U shouldn't let him hit u only thn u can beat even 135. Since i get murdermaker nd was at 12200 gs i reach to 135 easily even i get 2 boarman. But my favorite boss at tht level is yellow sword skeleton. With 12657 warrior i reached 142 twice without using any pots.
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Before the recent updates I could regularly get to 138 with no pots. Something changed though and now I usually die at 129/130. I think I've only made it above 130 once without burning a health pot.

Not sure if it's difficulty or my recent change in runes I was solid fire def and light atk. Now I'm a mix of all three elements.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    hi guys

Godly are drop on begin in 115wave above but since the update and updating result it drop like suck of hell nobody appreciate for glu mobile every single upcoming new add on specially in so called pvp that make thing suck spoil worst.
    & i still wait for also giving glu last chances to draw out multiplayer mode for tower other this game will be deleted in my own idevice
  • Options
    Lets make things clear...you can "easily" reach tower of heroes lvl 140 with just a couple pots and revives.
    You can very hardly reach lvl 150 with a huge amount of pots and revives...after lvl 145 each mob who hit you it will insta kill you, so each time is a new revive.
    My personal record to reach lvl 150 took me approximately 20+ revives, 20+ health pots and 20+ mana pots.
    Dont say you can reach lvl150 with less pots because you are just lying.
    Going further than lvl 150 is 100% guaranteed hacker, also because in 1,5 minutes you just cant deal enough damage to mobs (if you cant get hit clearly)
    (12,7+k war here)