Options

Question about weapons

First time posting, I've had a look through the forum to find an answer but couldn't.

I'm having trouble progressing any further than Donstadt as a level26 monk. I have all epic gear and a legendary ring of berserker. What I'm having trouble with is I just can't do enough damage to end of level bosses now to kill them before they finally finish me off. I've been farming the heck out of cyclops and Nian to try and get a better weapon but no dice. Is it possible to get legendary weapons off either of these on normal? Or is it just legendary mode that they drop?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    Steer fame wrote: »
    First time posting, I've had a look through the forum to find an answer but couldn't.

I'm having trouble progressing any further than Donstadt as a level26 monk. I have all epic gear and a legendary ring of berserker. What I'm having trouble with is I just can't do enough damage to end of level bosses now to kill them before they finally finish me off. I've been farming the heck out of cyclops and Nian to try and get a better weapon but no dice. Is it possible to get legendary weapons off either of these on normal? Or is it just legendary mode that they drop?

Many thanks.

normal cycops drops lvl 9 legendery and nian drops lvl 15 legendery. also, iron spins will have blue lvl 26 and silver spis will have purple lvl 26. spins are random so no guarantee but do daily quests to earn offerings and keep trying there as well - you may get lucky.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Try not to level up more than 30 , to prevent the new gear set from appearing in offers , the gold weapon off nian won't help so much , so u must use iron , silver and battle offers to try and get the blue/purple lvl 26 weapon , stock and use 10 by 10 for a better chance
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Endless tower also drops purple/gold weapons, idk which waves drops the weapon you need
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    U have to keep farming nian continuously nd try for gold weapon.. Thn upgrade tht gold weapon to atleast 15/15 nd u can easily kill hellboy as well. Speaking personal experience leveled up my monk to 8500gs in 10 days. So keep farming nian. Fyi i dont spend real money on this game. Gud luck to u.
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    warrior22 wrote: »
    U have to keep farming nian continuously nd try for gold weapon.. Thn upgrade tht gold weapon to atleast 15/15 nd u can easily kill hellboy as well. Speaking personal experience leveled up my monk to 8500gs in 10 days. So keep farming nian. Fyi i dont spend real money on this game. Gud luck to u.

wow really? 8.5k monk in 10 days?! either you have crazy luck or just played religiously those 10 days haha. ....or maybe hack =p
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Sorry I just realized its 8.2k lol. Nd i dont hack nd i have my warrior so nw i knw all d pattern of attack of all boss nd was kinda lucky with weapon so overall all helped me. Fyi i was able to beat LHB with 4300 gs bcoz i knw LhB attack pattern very well(though it took 8 min to kill :p). I generally play 5-6 hrs bt i have my warrior too to play with for tourny. But its possible.
    - Hunter :p;)