Options

Help for the guild leader

rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
Just a few simple suggestions

1. Anyone in the guild who finishes a tournament with 0 VP should not automatically get the guild reward. Instead let the guild leader sent the reward to whomever in the guild s/he chooses.
2. Mail the leader a link to download tournament perf stats as a .csv file at the end of the tournament.

Comments

• Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    i understand where you are going with it but I am not a fan of the guild leader getting to pick who receives the reward. Just find out why they didnt put up any vp and boot them or dont....your choice but as a guild I would want all my members to get whatever help they can via rewards and other things. You can now see their last log in and also tell if they put in vp, so I think that is enough for me. I would prefer a guild message board over this option.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    So what if you have a secret grudge against one of your guild members? Then you just dont send the reward to him?

What is this? Communism? The leader takes and chooses who gets what?

Not fair at all.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    Just a few simple suggestions

1. Anyone in the guild who finishes a tournament with 0 VP should not automatically get the guild reward. Instead let the guild leader sent the reward to whomever in the guild s/he chooses.
    2. Mail the leader a link to download tournament perf stats as a .csv file at the end of the tournament.
    I agree with JohnBoy12 - yours 2. Is Very usefull due world time zones; - but 1. Is incorect: suppose a member had a ...case...& can't announce immediately --- why to be left without a reward?

I would like to add a 3. (Happened to me during a T) - When "kik" a member should have a "Confirm" like dlete from friends list. Cause in a hurry....I kiked by mistake a good player ...