Options

Mage is to Low

DemageDemage Registered Users 15 Posts
Wen i Fight with Mage 12940GS i Loos with 11450K Monk! Its Not Fine! Monk is to Strong! Whats the Problem?

Comments

• Options
    pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Demage wrote: »
    Wen i Fight with Mage 12940GS i Loos with 11450K Monk! Its Not Fine! Monk is to Strong! Whats the Problem?

I feel u man , ur not alone
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Save your effort. Glu will not recognise this fact. They only blindly believe in their data of kill/death ratio without considering GS/Level/Runes differences. Whoever makes more kills in Arena will end up getting nerfed. Why monks doesn't gets nerfed? Because many (not all) monks win by running.
  • Options
    DemageDemage Registered Users 15 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Save your effort. Glu will not recognise this fact. They only blindly believe in their data of kill/death ratio without considering GS/Level/Runes differences. Whoever makes more kills in Arena will end up getting nerfed. Why monks doesn't gets nerfed? Because many (not all) monks win by running.

I have 12960GS Mage and have 5 PVP Energie and Have Lot of Gold Runes....an make no dmg! It s so funny....i lose Many Games for this Problem,Tanks for resent my Problem!
  • Options
    TuncTunc Registered Users 24 Posts
    Demage, we can annoy us as much as we want, but it is not interested in Glu, mage is out for PvP
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    I really hope Glu looks at the statestics and take in consideration the runes and and gs as well. More and more monks are starting to learn how to use the character properly now so it´s getting harder and harder to beat any monks at all. Its ridiculous how unbalanced PvP is right now. If nothing is done I will as well as one of the few mages left switch over to main my monk.
  • Options
    TuncTunc Registered Users 24 Posts
    Welcome to Monk Arena ;)
  • Options
    EneaStafaEneaStafa Registered Users 12 Posts
    i play monk and yea it is a bit more advantage than the other characters. The only think you forgot is how hard is to grow up the monk,how sh!t is on tower ecc . The warrior is good if you play with the towers, mage is good if you farm in the new kingdom at least the monk is good at the fking pvp..stop complaining for this and find an other argument to complain
  • Options
    RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
    EneaStafa wrote: »
    i play monk and yea it is a bit more advantage than the other characters. The only think you forgot is how hard is to grow up the monk,how sh!t is on tower ecc . The warrior is good if you play with the towers, mage is good if you farm in the new kingdom at least the monk is good at the fking pvp..stop complaining for this and find an other argument to complain

So let me get this right... Monk sucks at PvE so being overpowered in PVP makes it ok? Was that right?

That is a lame argument to put forth. If anything they should make monks on par with others in PvE content then make the PVP a level playing field. Otherwise saying that would be plain lazy on the devs part.

Not only are monks OP in PVP, specially against Mages, but the warrior vs mage is pretty much unbalanced too. Nobody should be able to spam a defensive ability, parry. Plus the fact that they can pretty much charge right up a mages booty and rock their health.

I guess warriors need something otherwise it would be a warrior pinata. Still they shouldnt be able to spam parry. Its a lame tactic that unfortunately works really well.

Over all mages are the Glass Cannons that dont do a lot of damage. They go squish if a warrior or a monk gets close. Their top tier ability is near useless in PVP. Mages need a buff or other classes need to be put on par with them.
  • Options
    EneaStafa wrote: »

That comment started good but then turned into a retarded reply...

We have grown and maxed monks as well, thats not the Point. The Point is to try and get a balanced and fair PvP playing field for all three classes so the arena doesnt turn into a monk sausage party.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Rankavich wrote: »
    So let me get this right... Monk sucks at PvE so being overpowered in PVP makes it ok? Was that right?

That is a lame argument to put forth. If anything they should make monks on par with others in PvE content then make the PVP a level playing field. Otherwise saying that would be plain lazy on the devs part.

Not only are monks OP in PVP, specially against Mages, but the warrior vs mage is pretty much unbalanced too. Nobody should be able to spam a defensive ability, parry. Plus the fact that they can pretty much charge right up a mages booty and rock their health.

I guess warriors need something otherwise it would be a warrior pinata. Still they shouldnt be able to spam parry. Its a lame tactic that unfortunately works really well.

Over all mages are the Glass Cannons that dont do a lot of damage. They go squish if a warrior or a monk gets close. Their top tier ability is near useless in PVP. Mages need a buff or other classes need to be put on par with them.

[andriod] Monks are squishy as hell too, this sorta thing just comes along with the class. I seem to think mages do a bunch of damage but because of the play styles of the different characters, pvp changes the situations up. I think what the devs really got lazy on is mashing together barbarian type class with a defensive tank. crazy attack, defense, and a stunning offense/defense ability. Mage's are slow, glass cannons like you say, that aren't supposed to have much armor. Monk's are quick, crit damage increase, with low hp/defense.
    starting to ramble, so what I mean is most character ideas that we have are supposed to fit into a party/group and work together. to expect the 3 classes to be "on par" for something as specific as pvp is like saying you only want one class.
  • Options
    revit wrote: »
    [andriod] Monks are squishy as hell too, this sorta thing just comes along with the class. I seem to think mages do a bunch of damage but because of the play styles of the different characters, pvp changes the situations up. I think what the devs really got lazy on is mashing together barbarian type class with a defensive tank. crazy attack, defense, and a stunning offense/defense ability. Mage's are slow, glass cannons like you say, that aren't supposed to have much armor. Monk's are quick, crit damage increase, with low hp/defense.
    starting to ramble, so what I mean is most character ideas that we have are supposed to fit into a party/group and work together. to expect the 3 classes to be "on par" for something as specific as pvp is like saying you only want one class.

You know they can make skill Changes inside PvP without changing anything in PvE right?

And no it is not an impossible task in anyway to balance it and at the same time let the three classes have their own diffrences. Acctually in my own opinion it is very smal changes that is required to make it as balanced as possible.
    Others don´t have to agree but as I said in another thread all that is needed is:

1. Cooldown needs to go up on Monks roll.
    2. Damage dealt with monk skills needs to be lowered to around 60% of what it is today.
    3. Maybe a bit to many invincibility frames on Monks animations.
    4. As long as warrior/monk can get out of freeze, mage should also be able to teleport out of a stun. That would also result in mages having to save teleport untill stun.

Nothing further that needs changing on Warriors & Mages as I see it. Its good that warriors deal alot of damage, block is a bit OP but not that bad imo.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    You know they can make skill Changes inside PvP without changing anything in PvE right?

And no it is not an impossible task in anyway to balance it and at the same time let the three classes have their own diffrences. Acctually in my own opinion it is very smal changes that is required to make it as balanced as possible.
    Others don´t have to agree but as I said in another thread all that is needed is:

2. Damage dealt with monk skills needs to be lowered to around 60% of what it is today.
    4. As long as warrior/monk can get out of freeze, mage should also be able to teleport out of a stun. That would also result in mages having to save teleport untill stun.

Nothing further that needs changing on Warriors & Mages as I see it. Its good that warriors deal alot of damage, block is a bit OP but not that bad imo.

Oh yes, skill changes need to be worked on. If i've seen the right videos, on IOS you turn a different color during times when you're invincible and when you're taking damage? I still don't agree on the roll cooldown, feel like they already nerfed the run speed on android and it's the only defense for monk. Although I do see it as annoying when that stupid running + jumpkick + roll, repeat method is used. Easy fix to that would be for monk to take damage during jumpkick. Again, Eruption needs to be fixed with a knockback effect.
  • Options
    EneaStafaEneaStafa Registered Users 12 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »

So 1 dash kill for you its ok but monk cd it's not..Why don't you say that better if glu makes monk sh!ttier than it is so every1 will be happy? You are asking pvp balance but also a game balance should be added..and i can tell warrior names that are really good players on pvp so it's not just a monk party.
    Last but not least tell me ( asaid pvp ) where the monk is equal good with worrior or mage