Options

20024 Unknown error on EW3..

So I just brought diamonds and the game keeps saying 20024 error now the game has already takin my money for the items but no diamonds was handed to me.. Because of accessing network .. Etc can You easure fix this at once.

Comments

• Options
    DemageDemage Registered Users 15 Posts
    Darcy24 wrote: »
    So I just brought diamonds and the game keeps saying 20024 error now the game has already takin my money for the items but no diamonds was handed to me.. Because of accessing network .. Etc can You easure fix this at once.

I have Self this Problem! I dont can Play then make Troble with NetworkConection! Wenn i Look to AppStore the Money has Chance....
  • Options
    Mik-55Mik-55 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i have the same problem.
    bought dias for 17,99euro

after i have only network failures
    and no Dias
  • Options
    SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    I got the same thing now I can't play at all!! Can you? Or does the accessing network keep coming up?
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Please completely log out of the game, shutting down the app and then logging back in. Once you are logged back in the issue should be corrected.

If you are still having issues after following the above directions then please contact our Customer Care team with Your character nickname, platform you play on, language used and the iTunes receipt ID of the transaction.

Please DO NOT post any of the information on the forum!

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.