Options

Offerings and awards suck, especially God of Battle dropping uncommon items

ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
Okay so this is pretty much as the title says. God of Battle offerings specifically state *Tap here for rare/epic PvP items.* when 99% of the time I get an uncommon item that I don't need, or a God of Crafting offering. I wouldn't really mind the crafting god offering if when I used it I got something different than a lesser ice rune of defense. Back to the issue at hand, God of Battle offerings should drop what the say they drop. The people of Glu are being penny pinchers, not wanting to give away ANYTHING, ****ing people off so bad by "awarding" them with items that basically suck, trying to push them into paying their money to buy Rune & Gold offerings, which I've heard from other people also rarely drop what is needed. Come on Glu. Are the millions you make now not enough? I play Eternity Warriors to have fun. Your #1 priority should be making your gamers happy. Please fix this problem

Comments

• Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    They're not gonna fix this problem, they're not gonna fix anything related to low percentage in drops.

This company are run by rapacious b@stards who care nothing more than money. A good game will get credit where it's due, but if you focus more on the cash rather than the actual content, then screw it.
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Aww cmon! This current tourney enables you to buy your own "reward" for the low price of $400!!! See? Glu is looking out for you!
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Hahaha! Cant stop myself laughing at it. Its so cool right tht we can buy our reward. Is it really? Every single day players r being more nd more upset bt who cares? Atleast nt Glû for sure. What a big change in the game only in 3 months when i started palying nd now..
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
    Yep, they don't realise that Only other things in game keeps it working....for a while!