Toxicity guild hacked

MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
If you were a member and find youself kicked, please get in touch with me as soon as possible. I dont know how or why but at some point today almost half my guild was kicked. I'm told other guilds have had this happen as well. I dont know how i would go about reporting this..
Guildleader of <Toxicity>

Comments

• warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    It was crazy Mal. we were 50/50 at one moment and I went to pvp and boom! 29/50 was the player left. I dont know it was all of sudden all the player was kicked. M pretty sure it was some kinda hack. Hope Glu can find a way to help us.

- Hunter :D
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Firefox003Firefox003 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same as hunter said only clue to it was that a fellow member was kicked then out of nowhere were down 20 members.
  • FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    Firefox003 wrote: »
    Same as hunter said only clue to it was that a fellow member was kicked then out of nowhere were down 20 members.

I don't know if this was the same case. But in my old guild, we experienced a case when someone we didn't know just showed up as senior members. And as its only Guild Leader can promote someone to be senior member, it was cleared quite quickly that its a hack.
    If we haven't noticed him for longer time, he might have booted some?
    Luckily we noticed him quite quickly as i was making a list of members by then.
  • JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    Same thing happened to my guild like when we were top 50 and 50/50 players, we got down to 15 players :( , it was a freaking headache and I found out that a SO kicked them out and decides to leave the guild, now we are top 16 guild.

I know how this feels, Malvic u have to be careful on who u promote to SO, but I hope u rebuild your guild,

I AM SO SORRY OF WHAT HAPPENED, ALL I SAY IS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
    ...............OWNED.................
  • MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    I am very certain this was not a senior officers doing. It's very suspicious activity, and I'm not sure what went on exactly..i was not online when it happened. Either a bug or hack..stupid either way.

Please if your a member that was kicked due to this ****..get in touch asap so we can get you back in!
  • Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    We had someone appear randomly in our guild without an invite. Also we couldn't seem to kick him out. Luckily he left without doing anything. His ign was "Brunio" i believe. Hope you get everything sorted Mal. Best wishes.
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Floyd99 wrote: »
    We had someone appear randomly in our guild without an invite. Also we couldn't seem to kick him out. Luckily he left without doing anything. His ign was "Brunio" i believe. Hope you get everything sorted Mal. Best wishes.

It wouldn't explain the senior part, but we've had people appear suddenly in our guild. It looks like if an invite is sent, the recipient can save it for a later date. If they don't delete it, they can accept a month later when you've completely forgotten the name. There should either be a time limit placed on invites, or give officers the ability to see all pending invites so they can be cancelled if needed.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
    Sorry to hear about this. I was basically on probation in this guild because I cant spend all day farming for the lame tournys Glu has been doing. ITS A LOT OF FUN TO FARM AN ITEM TO EVOLVE IT!!! I CANT WAIT TILL I CAN EVOLVE SOMETHING ILL NEVER USE!!!!

SO
    MUCH
    FUN!!!

That isnt toxicitys fault that I would rather bash my face into a wall than spend all day farming for evo and fusion tournys. That is my fault. Good guilds have VP mins to uphold. I dont blame them one bit for my probation.
    Toxicity are good people. It sucks this happened to them.

Malvic, I know I was on probation but I will rejoin to bolster your ranks if you want. I will participate in tournys as much as I can.

-Rankavich
  • MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    Rank your welcome back anytime if you can hit my mins ;)

Special thanks to SOS, lithos, and everyone else who helped us search for missing members in each town chat!! We dont have everyone, but we have most with a little room to fill still. Really appreciate the community coming together to help us during this stupidity!!

Hugs!