Post your Gold Drops from Spider Queen Here

ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
Howdy yall,

To get a clear idea as to what this biatc.h is dropping, it would be nice if anyone who has gotten something from her to post what they got (Gold Items Only)

I'm doing this because a fellow guildy of mine says she only drops specific items such as the CD only weapon I just got from her. Anyone get a CC/CD GOLD Lvl 50 weapon from her? Any feedback appreciated. Thanks

Items Dropped

T9 ATK/CD Gold Wand x4
Inconceivable Helmet Resolve x5
Inconceivable Bracers Fort x2
Inconceivable Bracers Resolve x1
Demon Lord Soulshard x18
Prev13

Comments

• DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    How many did you kill the spider before you got your first gold item? And what are the stats on the gold weapon you got ?
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Damii wrote: »
    How many did you kill the spider before you got your first gold item? And what are the stats on the gold weapon you got ?

I killed the biatc.h probably 80 times. The helmet came first and about 5 kills later the sword came. It's 804 base and forgot the CD part. Debating if I wanna upgrade the sword or not. If spider only drops cd then I'll just upgrade but if there's chance she drops cc/cd I'll wait
    LOL - either people are having a hard time beating the Spider Queen or they are not getting any kind of good drops. *SIGH*
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    How fast u can kill that spider? How much ice resist n fire attk u r using?
    15% ice resist 50% fire attack oni general weapon. 50 to 70 seconds per kill with mage

So....no one has gotten a gold item from the spider hence all these questions not regarding to my topic?
  • burguburgu Registered Users 10 Posts
    I got a gold Lvl 44 weapon CD IIF for mage about one week ago. It is the second best weapon after Nightfire (called Vlad's Demonbone Wand). I was not farming, just completing the daily quest. (I am on iOS, no update yet and therefore no Lvl 50 weapon drops yet. Lvl 44 weapon is still the best drop as far as I know.)

I kill the Spider Queen:
    in about 15-20 seconds with my mage (fire damage: 26.7%, ice resist: 39%) (around 12900GS with this combination of runes)
    in about 15-20 seconds with my warrior (fire damage: 36.7%, ice resist: 69%) (around 12900GS with this combination of runes)
    in about 5 seconds with my monk (one Rage of Vaj'Ra is generally enough with 3 orbs) (fire damage: 43.3%, ice resist: 75%) (around 12900GS with this combination of runes)

I don't farm it regularly though since the part before the Queen is so boring; it should be like Hellboy, we must be able to enter fight directly with the Queen.
    burgu wrote: »
    I got a gold Lvl 44 weapon CD IIF for mage about one week ago. It is the second best weapon after Nightfire (called Vlad's Demonbone Wand). I was not farming, just completing the daily quest. (I am on iOS, no update yet and therefore no Lvl 50 weapon drops yet. Lvl 44 weapon is still the best drop as far as I know.)

I kill the Spider Queen:
    in about 15-20 seconds with my mage (fire damage: 26.7%, ice resist: 39%) (around 12900GS with this combination of runes)
    in about 15-20 seconds with my warrior (fire damage: 36.7%, ice resist: 69%) (around 12900GS with this combination of runes)
    in about 5 seconds with my monk (one Rage of Vaj'Ra is generally enough with 3 orbs) (fire damage: 43.3%, ice resist: 75%) (around 12900GS with this combination of runes)

I don't farm it regularly though since the part before the Queen is so boring; it should be like Hellboy, we must be able to enter fight directly with the Queen.

Sorry Dude, wrong Spider Queen. We're talking about the "Lair of the Spider Queen" stage. Hellboy like boss. The spider queens you're talking about can be killed in 3 seconds or so.
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    As mentioned, no update on iOS yet. And from what I see from Baidu Tieba, the China Androids players are making the same comment about the Lv50 gold weapon drop. Only seen the ATK/CD variant.

As for Armor, they only see Helm and Bracer, no any others. Fortitude, not even Resolve. At least I see you'd gotten a Resolve Helm.

I'll re-post what they get if I happen to see it.

Good thread, keep it alive.
    JonWayne wrote: »
    As mentioned, no update on iOS yet. And from what I see from Baidu Tieba, the China Androids players are making the same comment about the Lv50 gold weapon drop. Only seen the ATK/CD variant.

As for Armor, they only see Helm and Bracer, no any others. Fortitude, not even Resolve. At least I see you'd gotten a Resolve Helm.

I'll re-post what they get if I happen to see it.

Good thread, keep it alive.

Thanks JonWayne

I think she drops the other weapons or am hoping she does. Maybe its just super rare to get them? I dunno but I'll continue farming her until maybe just maybe one day the cc/cd weapon will drop.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Did you get any soulshards in your 80 kills?
    Because you may get tier 9 armour as tournament prize, hearts from silver spins but for soulsahrds you need gems or not?
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Did you get any soulshards in your 80 kills?
    Because you may get tier 9 armour as tournament prize, hearts from silver spins but for soulsahrds you need gems or not?

Yes 1 Demon Lord Soulshard
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    ducvader - Sorry for the off topic. Is L50 weapon available in the god of gold offering?
    I can tell you that. Yes.
    2014_06_27_13_03_05.jpg

If you need around 300 kills for 5 ss then upgrading 8 tier 9 pieces will take 2400 kills.
    On average 15-20 kills/day (if you have the runes) results 3-4 months/character.
    This is absolutely insane.
    Or you can pay 2400 gems (only for ss).
    Thanks Trainelu. I'm on ios. I'm saving up my gold offering for the update. Does the guarantee item change?
    I guess not. The pic is from last week and this week is the same - Astonishing Helmet of Resolve.
    Thanks. I was expecting a purple L50 weapon.
    Purple Butcher lv. 50
    3124 Attack; 12,6% CC; 86,9% CD.
    You need at least 180 gems (for 3 SS) and some iron/silver offerings for the other reagents.
    Compared to lv. 44 gold CC+CD (3101,8 Attack; 12,2% CC; 98,6% CD) you get an extra 22,2 Attack; 0,4% CC but 11,7% CD less.
    So even if the SS were farmable it still doesn't worth.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    I guess not. The pic is from last week and this week is the same - Astonishing Helmet of Resolve.

Acctually it should change. Im pretty sure that if you already have the guaranteed item, your guarantee item will be something else. So if you do a few 10x spins you should get something new each time.
    Purple Butcher lv. 50
    3124 Attack; 12,6% CC; 86,9% CD.
    You need at least 180 gems (for 3 SS) and some iron/silver offerings for the other reagents.
    Compared to lv. 44 gold CC+CD (3101,8 Attack; 12,2% CC; 98,6% CD) you get an extra 22,2 Attack; 0,4% CC but 11,7% CD less.
    So even if the SS were farmable it still doesn't worth.

awesome info bro. i won't chase purple butcher then. ios on maintenance now. im hoping its the update were waiting for.
    JaxM wrote: »
    awesome info bro. i won't chase purple butcher then. ios on maintenance now. im hoping its the update were waiting for.

Very very sad no demon lord reagent from iron n silver spin for ios :(
    ducvader wrote: »
    15% ice resist 50% fire attack oni general weapon. 50 to 70 seconds per kill with mage

So....no one has gotten a gold item from the spider hence all these questions not regarding to my topic?
    Woah! 50-70 secs to kill her with 50% fire attk. Look like i need to burn 2k gems for that ( 650 gems x 3 to combine gold rune fire attk)Thanks for the info man.
  • RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Woah! 50-70 secs to kill her with 50% fire attk. Look like i need to burn 2k gems for that ( 650 gems x 3 to combine gold rune fire attk)Thanks for the info man.

I only have purple attack runes. The Fire Torrent does a lot of damage to her. Now if only mages could survive the Jump Spin of this boss.
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    ~60 kills

1 Demon Lord Soulshard

and LEGENDARY T8 boots <.<

Good luck farmin' guys.

@duc: congratz man. you've got some nice loot.

P.S: Can it be that she doesn't drop the full set?
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Can some1 using a mage post a certain strategy to kill that boss ?
  • howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
    Howdy yall,

To get a clear idea as to what this biatc.h is dropping, it would be nice if anyone who has gotten something from her to post what they got (Gold Items Only)

I'm doing this because a fellow guildy of mine says she only drops specific items such as the CD only weapon I just got from her. Anyone get a CC/CD GOLD Lvl 50 weapon from her? Any feedback appreciated. Thanks

Items Dropped

Level 50 Gold Weapon CD x1
    Inconceivable Helmet Resolve x1
    Demon Lord Soulshard x1

I have gotten the EXACT same things Vader.. Someone in town chat said they got kingbreaker from her but I don't believe it.
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    re-post from Baidu Tieba,

someone gotten Bracer Fortitude & Bracer Resolve yesterday, Warrior. not sure iOS or Android.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Not much so far, best is an Epic Butcher Wand. Did get a Soulshard tho:

IMG_2441.png
  • CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    Howdy yall,

Items Dropped

Level 50 Gold Weapon CD x1
    Inconceivable Helmet Resolve x1
    Demon Lord Soulshard x1

I was lucky enough to get havok wand on day 1 from 20 gold spins. Bin farming her about 12_15 times a day since she's been there. Drops total are

2 level 50 gold weapon both c/d only
    2 gold inconceivable braces (fortitude)
    1 gold inconceivable braces (resolve)
    1 gold inconceivable helm (resolve)
    6 soulshards.
  • RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
    How do you mages avoid the Jump Spin attack after 50%?

Are you powering through it with higher damage?

Still seems pretty ridiculous to do.
  • CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    Rankavich wrote: »
    How do you mages avoid the Jump Spin attack after 50%?

Are you powering through it with higher damage?

Still seems pretty ridiculous to do.

Pretty simple really... when she rages run to opposite end this will stop her spitting ice and go strait into jump then spin attack. . When she jumps move in one direction just as she lands use blink... then run she rotates 7 times try to blink again as she moves close... try to time it on 6th rotation then attack. . If she jumps again repeat. ..

Hope this helps