Options

message for glu administration

CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
Hi.

Last week's pvp was fine no modders this time around is crazy amount of ppl who are invincible. Take 0 damage.

The point of this post is that if you are scanning through pages before 100 it's pretty useless because they aren't a issue anymore and you did a good job cleaning up before.

Basically I'm suggesting look from page 100 up in report hackers thread they are the ones out there now.

Just some response of if u are aware of this would be great.

Thanks and can't wait till you guys catch and bann those cheating scumbags.

Comments

• Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Agree 100%. It's also disheartening to see the same names popping up over and over. They should be removed from the game entirely.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    This is why I don't play anymore. They screw up left and right and they're to incompetent to keep the few things that make this game fun.
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    And then Glu takes away endless tourneys because of too many hackers! Guess what? Now all they do is play pvp! Hellava job Glu! *claps hands slowly*
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Guess what may be nw they will stop giving pvp season due to hackers lol. So lame. This game couldnt be better nw. They r taking away all d good things and what players like and making more nd more pay to win and pay to play. Nice job.
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    ciaociaociaociao Registered Users 2 Posts
    Il vostro giochino di merda fa cagare il cazzo. Ci sono migliaia di figli di troia che non subiscono danni, scappano, usano ogni genere di cheat. Non siete in grado di beccarli perchè siete degli incapaci. 'Sto gioco fa schifo perchè non siete in grado di gestirlo e lo si nota da un'altra galassia. Anzichè mettere nuovi equipaggiamenti del cazzo, aggiustate le cose che veramente servono. Non c'è un vero servizio di report perchè siete voi che proteggete chi bara. Andate tutti a cagare, mi sono rotto di giocare a 'sto schifo.
  • Options
    ciaociao wrote: »
    Il vostro giochino di merda fa cagare il cazzo. Ci sono migliaia di figli di troia che non subiscono danni, scappano, usano ogni genere di cheat. Non siete in grado di beccarli perchè siete degli incapaci. 'Sto gioco fa schifo perchè non siete in grado di gestirlo e lo si nota da un'altra galassia. Anzichè mettere nuovi equipaggiamenti del cazzo, aggiustate le cose che veramente servono. Non c'è un vero servizio di report perchè siete voi che proteggete chi bara. Andate tutti a cagare, mi sono rotto di giocare a 'sto schifo.

I don't know what this says. But thanks for your input :)
  • Options
    KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
    I understand what ciaociao sez, & is the toughest free & angry speach against...GLU. Sad is that big part is wright
  • Options
    CharlieD wrote: »
    Hi.

Last week's pvp was fine no modders this time around is crazy amount of ppl who are invincible. Take 0 damage.

The point of this post is that if you are scanning through pages before 100 it's pretty useless because they aren't a issue anymore and you did a good job cleaning up before.

Basically I'm suggesting look from page 100 up in report hackers thread they are the ones out there now.

Just some response of if u are aware of this would be great.

Thanks and can't wait till you guys catch and bann those cheating scumbags.

Guess they are on holiday or are just choosing to ignore the situation. ...
  • Options
    ciaociaociaociao Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ah già, la torre crasha ancora da far schifo.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts

Not sure what you are suggesting here. Can you please be clarify you suggestion for me?
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Not sure what you are suggesting here. Can you please be clarify you suggestion for me?

Guess the main bad thing about being a forum mod is that everyone directs their frustrations towards you all. People just want to be represented to the guys up top and developers. As well as be informed about stuff going on in the game and how Glu deals with cheaters.
  • Options
    Well I cannot go into any details about how we are dealing with those reported. However I can assure you that we do go over the thread and file reports on them more than once a week.

I also actively play in the PvP seasons too. So I report any shenanigans seen there first hand.

No I will not say my nickname and no you wont find me on the leader boards.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Well I cannot go into any details about how we are dealing with those reported. However I can assure you that we do go over the thread and file reports on them more than once a week.

I also actively play in the PvP seasons too. So I report any shenanigans seen there first hand.

No I will not say my nickname and no you wont find me on the leader boards.

Could I pelase ask you for your own thoughts and experience about how balanced/unbalanced PvP is right now?
    No pressure and without it beeing anything thats representing Glu or Glus future PvP plans. Only your own thoughts. Also if you wanna say what class you mainly play as in PvP?
  • Options

Just I read before that u guys were going through the report hackers thred page by page. And was just pointing out that the problems on page 1 to 100 are void, they aren't a problem anymore. But the guys being reported from page 100+ are the active cheaters now. Just wanted some reassurance that u guys know this and are aware and plan to deal with it soon.

P.s u said u play hope if we have ever met in arena I didn't beat u too bad. Joke :)

Thanks CharlieD
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    P.s u said u play hope if we have ever met in arena I didn't beat u too bad. Joke :)

I'm ok with you beating him, or me beating him, or vice versa... I just hope we haven't reported him.

O.O
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    Brutal wrote: »
    I'm ok with you beating him, or me beating him, or vice versa... I just hope we haven't reported him.

O.O

lol No, I have not been reported.
  • Options
    howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
    Just I read before that u guys were going through the report hackers thred page by page. And was just pointing out that the problems on page 1 to 100 are void, they aren't a problem anymore. But the guys being reported from page 100+ are the active cheaters now. Just wanted some reassurance that u guys know this and are aware and plan to deal with it soon.

Thanks CharlieD

Charlie what's funny to me is that all the cheaters now are all the cheaters that have been reported. It's like the cheaters want to rub it in your face that GLU can't stop them.
  • Options
    howdydodat wrote: »
    Charlie what's funny to me is that all the cheaters now are all the cheaters that have been reported. It's like the cheaters want to rub it in your face that GLU can't stop them.

Yeah there's a few like hhjgggkhh or whatever his name is. I wouldn't mind if it was still the no cool down and unlimited mana because u can still whip them. But I'm more concerned about this god mode thing where u can't even scratch them. And those are the ones being reported after page 100+
  • Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    I understand that its hard to distinguish which reports to take seriously. And actually individually checking every name on the list is a bit far fetched. I saw a list from one guy that was pretty much every person that has ever beaten him. But when you have multiple reports with screenshots from different people in different guilds you would think those people would have been permanently removed from game. I won't go into names but there are a few that have to have 20+ legit reports on them from every season that are all still playing and still cheating..
  • Options
    bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts

Its glu charlie....u know better lol :)
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)